The Champions Club combines the prestige, exclusivity and perks of luxury seating with the open relaxed atmosphere of your favorite lounge. It features both indoor and outdoor seating with a great view for baseball, concerts and special events.
All reserved seat packages include:
- Opening Day tickets*
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- All-you-can-eat dinner and dessert buffet including non-alcoholic beverages
- VIP Parking in the Tigers Garage
- Private restrooms
- Large private bar with a complete selection of beer, wine and spirits
- 64" flat-screen TVs
- First right of refusal to purchase tickets to concerts at Comerica Park
- Concierge ticket service for all events at Little Caesars Arena and the Fox Theatre
- Appearances by Tigers alumni
* Access Ticket packages do not include Opening Day
Individual Game Access Tickets
The Tigers have a limited number of Champions Club Access Tickets available.
Each ticket costs $125 and includes the following Champions Club benefits:
- Complimentary dinner and dessert buffet including non-alcoholic beverages
- A large private bar with a large selection of beer, wine and spirits
- Memorabilia display that includes 1968 and 1984 World Series trophies; 2011 Cy Young and MVP Awards and the 2012 Triple Crown Award
- Complimentary lineup and press notes
- Private entrance and restrooms
Access Ticket seating is limited to the lush confines of the Champions Club and does NOT include an outdoor reserved seat.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (313) 471-2222.