Minute Maid Park, a vibrant part of burgeoning downtown Houston, provides a picturesque setting in which your family, friends, or clients can enjoy a unique and memorable experience learning about the ballpark and the Houston Astros.
- All guests will meet the tour guide fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of selected tour.
- All tours will begin at Union Station, located at the corner of Texas Avenue and Crawford Street.
- It is extremely important to be on time, as the tour guide is unable to return to Union Station for late arrivals. Any guest that arrives 10 minutes after the scheduled tour time or after the tour has left Union Station will not be allowed to catch up with the group.
- No refunds or exchanges for late arrivals or no shows.
- Please keep in mind the ballpark tour is an outdoor, walking activity. Remind your guests to dress in weather appropriate clothing and to wear comfortable shoes.
- All routes are ADA accessible; however, please notify the Tour Department in advance of any guests requiring special assistance so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
- Visitors are welcome to bring video and still cameras into the ballpark; however, tripods and monopods are not permitted in the ballpark. Camera lenses cannot exceed 8 inches.
Inside Minute Maid Park