Astros Foundation Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Astros Foundation Scholarship. The Houston Astros will annually award 25 deserving seniors a $5,000 academic scholarship.
Please read and follow all instructions carefully to be considered.
Qualifications for Application
- Reside in the Greater Houston Area, defined as where Houston Astros’ games are broadcast
- Graduate from a public or private secondary school by June 15, 2022
- Use the scholarship within a one-year period
- Attend an accredited non-profit college or university
- Provide evidence of admission to a post-secondary college or university, including, but not limited to, a junior or community college, in the United States or a United States territory, as well as acceptance of that admission
- Complete and submit application along with Official High School Transcript and two adult recommendations by the deadline
Associates and family members of associates of the Houston Astros are ineligible to apply or receive an Astros Foundation Scholarship.
The completed application must be submitted no later than Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].