On July 22nd, the Houston Astros will host Apollo 11 Night, a special night celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Mission and the first landing on the moon! This special theme night will feature:
- A replica statue of Neil Armstrong's 1969 spacesuit from the Apollo 11 Mission - located in Center Field at the Budweiser Brew House
- A Ceremonial First Pitch thrown by Rick Armstrong, son of Neil Armstrong, Apollo 11 Astronaut
- The NASA Mobile Exhibit and Space Exploration Vehicle available for interaction on the Plaza
- Additional NASA Activities located on the main concourse (4:00pm - 8:00pm)
- NASA Mascot "Cosmo" and Space Center Houston Mascot "Commander Quest" available for interaction on the Main Concourse (4:00pm - 8:00pm)
This night wouldn't be complete without an Orbit "Moon Landing" Bobblehead, available for purchase for just $35!
Note: Must have valid 7/22 game ticket to purchase Apollo 11 Night Bobblehead Package.
Don't have a 7/22 game ticket yet? No problem. Get your ticket below.
Important Information - Orbit "Moon Landing" Bobblehead
If you purchased an Orbit "Moon Landing" Bobblehead, please read the information below:
- Redemption of the Orbit "Moon Landing" Bobblehead is located in Union Station Café, adjacent to the St. Arnold Bar
- Redemption will begin when gates open at 4:00pm and close at the end of the 5th inning
- Up to (6) bobbleheads per person will be permitted per time through the redemption line. For example, if you purchased eight bobbleheads, you will be able to redeem six of those bobbleheads when you go through the line and then will have to get back in line. This is per person, so if you have another person with you, each person can claim up to 6 bobbleheads.
- Only vouchers will be accepted as valid proof of purchase. Email confirmations will not be accepted.
Ticket add-ons are subject to dynamic pricing.
For more details on the night, please continue to check this webpage.