Raise your glass and cheer on the Astros at Pinot in the Park on Friday, May 10th!
Come out and enjoy pregame wine and food tastings before seeing the Astros take on the Rangers. I mean, is there anything better than baseball and wine?!
The event will take place from 5:00pm - 7:00pm in Union Station Lobby. There are two event add-on packages to choose from.
Must have valid 5/10 game ticket to purchase Pinot in the Park add-on packages below.
Pinot in the Park:
Main Event - $45:
- Astros Pinot in the Park Wine Stoppers
- Pinot in the Park Passport valid for four (4) wine tastings and one (1) full glass of wine
- Food pairings
- Bar games
Note: All activities and details are subject to change. Must have valid 5/10 game ticket to purchase Pinot in the Park Event add-on.
VIP Event - $75:
- Astros Pinot in the Park Wine Tumbler
- Exclusive Sommelier discussion on wine tastings, pairings, and more!
- Select tastings of hand-picked, more upscale wines by our Sommelier
- Pinot in the Park Passport valid for six (6) wine tastings and one (1) full glass of wine
The Pinot in the Park VIP Event will be located in the Depot on the 2nd floor of Union Station Lobby. Fans who purchase this package will have access to both the Main Event inside Union Station Lobby as well as the private, more exclusive VIP Event in the Depot.
Ticket add-ons are subject to dynamic pricing.