The Oakland A's are partnered with Fanatics, a licensed sports merchandise leader, which allows for a much larger assortment of A's fan gear available at the most competitive, fair prices in the industry, similar to the products and prices fans see online.
Fanatics currently runs e-commerce for the A's through its operation of MLBshop.com. Our in-ballpark partnership creates an omni-channel retail experience for A's fans attending games at the Oakland Coliseum, giving them consistency between online and offline products and a better overall assortment. Fanatics' enhanced merchandise-buying model will ensure many of the A's key items are consistently stocked around the ballpark with the best, newest, and most popular items.
On non-game/away days, the primary team store at D Gate s open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Enter the facility at 66th Avenue by automobile or the BART walkway if arriving by public transportation.
On Athletics home game days, the store is open from 10 a.m. until gates open, then it must be accessed from inside the ballpark. A ticket is required to enter the store once gates open.
During games, official A's merchandise stores are located inside the ballpark at the following locations:
- Dennis Eckersley Gate (D Gate) Store - Section 125
Additional Retail Locations
- Catfish Hunter Gate (C Gate) Store - Section 111
- Dennis Eckersley Gate (D Gate) roll up - Section 124
- Catfish Hunter Gate (C Gate) roll up - Section 110
- New Era Cap Stand - Section 113
- Jersey HQ - Section 105
- Discount Dugout (Left Field) - Section 135
- CC - Section 210
- DD - Section 224
- Rookie Dugout - A's Stomping Ground
- The Treehouse Plaza
- C Gate Portal - Section 110
- D Gate Portal - Section 124
Feel like shopping now? Athletics.com/shop
The official online shop of the Oakland Athletics.