Looking for specific details on how things work at Oakland Coliseum? Our A-to-Z Guide can answer your questions! The information below pertains to regular season games.
This guide is designed to assist our fans by presenting information about Oakland Athletics / Oakland Coliseum offerings and accommodations. The information is presented in alphabetical order for your ease of use.
The A's are committed to providing every guest, including those with vision, hearing, mobility, or other disabilities with a comfortable and enjoyable experience at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
See Assistive Listening Devices, Closed Captioning Devices, Noise Cancelling Headphones, Quiet Rooms, Special Accommodations, Stroller & Wheelchair Check or Wheelchair Accessible Seats for additional information.
Alcohol Free Seating
Alcohol free seating is available for most Oakland A's games. Guests who are interested in this seating option should notify the Guest Services Department prior to their visit to inquire about the alcohol free seating availability. To contact the Guest Services Department call the Guest Services Hotline at (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2813, email email@example.com or visit the Guest Services Office at section 126.
Alcoholic Beverage Policies
The following alcohol related policies are meant to help promote safe and responsible alcohol consumption at the Coliseum:
- No kegs are allowed in the parking lots of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave the facility.
- Impaired guests will be denied entry.
- Fans of a legal drinking age (21 years of age) can pledge to be a designated driver. For more information please see DESIGNATED DRIVER
- All guests under the age of thirty (30) will be required to show proof of age for alcohol purchase.
- A guest may not purchase/have in possession more than two alcoholic beverages at one time.
- Alcohol is not to be served to an impaired guest.
- It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21, (each individual guest must have valid ID as proof they are 21 or older), to purchase or be in possession of alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol service in all concession stands, suites, and the Shibe Park Tavern ends at the first pitch of the 8th inning.
Alcohol may not be taken outside of a Suite after the first pitch of the 8th inning.
Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are permitted at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Service animals are defined as dogs and miniature horses that have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. All other animals, including emotional support animals, are prohibited, except on select promotional dates, namely the Oakland A's Bark in the Park event, and only for those guests who have registered to participate in the event and complied with all registration requirements.
The service animal owner is responsible for the care and supervision of their animal and is liable for their animal's actions. Service animals must be in their owner's control at all times through physical, voice, signal or other effective controls. Service animals must also be housebroken. If needed, service animal owners may exit the Coliseum at C "Catfish Hunter" Gate & D "Dennis Eckersley" Gate for animal restroom breaks.
A's Memories allows fans to customize and enhance their experience at the ballpark through the MLB Ballpark app. Seat upgrades, authentic and game used merchandise, and exclusive experiences are available directly on your mobile device - with new experiences and items available each game. A's Memories can be found under the "Upgrades" section of the MLB Ballpark app.
A's Season Ticket Members will receive an early access window to purchase A's Memories.
Assistive Listening Devices
Amplification devices for guests with hearing impairments are available in the Guest Services Office located at section 126.
Fans can subscribe for Athletics Magazine for $35 (plus $5 shipping) for the 2018 season. Each issue includes in-depth features, behind-the-scenes photos and exclusive interviews. As a bonus, fans also receive a free A's Yearbook.
Due to the netting enhancements made to improve the safety of our guests, autographs will no longer be accessible behind the player dugouts. Fans are still encouraged to view batting practice from sections 112-114 and 120-122. The Oakland Athletics reserve the right to ask guests to leave any autograph accessible area in the event they are harassing a player or other guests. For more information, please see BATTING PRACTICE.
Automatic Teller Machines (ATM)
ATM Machines are located throughout the ballpark in the following locations:
- Main Concourse inside the ballpark behind Section 113
- Main Concourse inside the ballpark behind Section 120
- Main Concourse inside entrance Gate A at Section 101
- Main Concourse inside entrance Gate B at Section 134
- Main Concourse inside entrance Gate C at Section 109
- Main Concourse inside entrance Gate D at Section 125
- Main Concourse behind Section 141
- Club Concourse behind Section 204
- Club Concourse behind Section 217
- Outside the stadium on the Plaza, next to Ticket Services
Guests experiencing car problems may check in with the attendant at the North Flagpole (located at the entrance of parking lot F) or the South Flagpole (located at the entrance parking lot E) for assistance.
The A's offer a free Bag Claim service to guests who have bags with dimensions larger than 16"x16"x8". Bag Claim is located at the Dennis Eckersley Gate Kiosk and is open from gate opening until 30 minutes after the game has ended. The A's will not check alcohol or weapons of any kind.
Ballpark Mobile Phone App
The MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes any trip to the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum with A's Memories, mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content. Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum also offers seat and experience upgrade components. Check in automatically with iBeacon technology (iOS devices only) at the Coliseum for exclusive Athletics offers and in-game features. Learn More and Download.
- Unlock offers and check in to games using iBeacon technology.
- Access your online tickets with My Tickets.
- Upgrade your seat and ballpark experience.
- View your check-in history and access exclusive content with My Journal.
- Explore the park with interactive concourse maps, directories and concession menus.
- Find out your favorite player and ballpark entrance music, with the ability to purchase songs on iPhone.
Banners and Signs
Management reserves the right to remove any sign that does not comply with this policy. Signs and banners may be displayed at games as long as:
- They do not obstruct the sight line of another guest.
- They are not larger than 3' tall x 6' wide (to clarify, this applies to the total size of the sign, including without limitation where several signs are either connected together or displayed in close proximity to one another to form a continuous message)
- They are not in the field of play.
- They do not interfere with gameplay or tend to distract any player (without limitation, signs are specifically prohibited throughout the "Diamond Level" seating area).
- They do not cover up any existing signage.
- They are not commercial in nature.
- They do not contain obscene or inflammatory language.
- They are not paraded around the stadium.
Baseball bats are permitted inside the Coliseum for autographs from gate opening until the conclusion of batting practice or forty-five (45) minutes prior to first pitch. After batting practice concludes all bats must be checked in at the Guest Services Office at section 126 to be stored until the conclusion of the game. Management reserves the right to remove any bats from the ballpark at any time.
All guests are permitted to view batting practice from anywhere in the ballpark with the exception of Section 119, rows 5-12 and Section 115, rows 5-12. Guests will need to return to their ticketed seat once the batting cage is pulled at the end of batting practice, 45 minutes before game time if there is no batting practice, or if the ticketed guest arrives at their seat. Please be advised that sitting or standing on the top of the dugout is prohibited and can result in being ejected from the ballpark.
*The Oakland Athletics reserve the right to ask a guest to leave the area in the event they are harassing a player or other guests.
Batting practice and infield times are subject to change or may be canceled at any time depending on the pre-game schedule and team's discretion.
Celebrate a special A's fan's birthday with a private tour of the Oakland Coliseum and a birthday meal. The tour lasts approximately one hour and will take guests to various areas throughout the Coliseum. You will also have the chance to sit down in an area of the stadium to enjoy birthday cupcakes and a wonderful birthday lunch. For additional information, please contact the Guest Services Department by calling the Guest Services Hotline at (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2209, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Guest Services Office at section 126.
- The Box Office is open for every A's home game. Tickets can be purchased in person during our business hours (see below)
- Ticket kiosks are located outside and inside the Coliseum for guests to purchase tickets
- Tickets for individual games may be purchased online here.
- Tickets for individual games may also be purchased by phone at (877) 493-BALL (2255).
Dennis Eckersley Gate Box Office Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - two (2) hours after first pitch
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00am - 30 minutes after game ends
End of Season - Regular Season On-Sale
We are closed during the offseason and will reopen when tickets for the following season are available for purchase. Check the tickets page for updates..
A's television broadcasts are shown on NBC Sports California: Ray Fosse, Glen Kuiper, and Dallas Braden. See below for channel listings.
- Comcast Cable - channel 41 (SD), 721 (HD)
- AT&T U-verse - channel 767 (SD), 1767 (HD)
- Dish Network - channel 438 (SD/HD) Hopper channel 412-01 (SD/HD)
- DirecTV - channel 698 (SD/HD)
A's radio broadcasts are played on the A's Radio Network: 95.7 FM The Game: Ken Korach and Vince Cotroneo. See below for radio network stations.
- KGMZ 95.7 FM - San Francisco/Oakland
Network Coverage begins 20 minutes before first pitch on:
- KAHI 950 AM - Auburn
- KATA 1340 AM/92.7 FM - Eureka
- KBLF 1490 AM - Red Bluff
- KDAC 1230 AM - Ft. Bragg
- KESP 970 AM - Modesto
- KFPT 790 AM - Fresno
- KGU 760 AM - Honolulu, Hawaii
- KHTK 1140 AM - Sacramento
- KLLK 1250 AM - Willits
- KMYC 1410 AM - Marysville*
- KNRO 1400 AM/103.9 FM - Redding
- KPOD 1240 AM - Crescent City
- KRKC 1490 AM/104.9 FM - King City
- KUKI 1400 AM/103.3 FM - Ukiah
- KVON 1440 AM - Napa
- KXBX 1270 AM/96.5 FM - Lakeport
- KIQI 1010 AM - San Francisco**
- KATD 990 AM - Pittsburg/Antioch**
- KEJY 790 AM - Eureka **
**Night/Weekend Home Games Only
Canceled Games & Rain Checks
Should a game be cancelled or postponed, please retain your ticket. View the complete Oakland Athletics Ticket and Parking Rainout Policy here.
All bags entering the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum must be 16"x16"x8" or smaller and are subject to search. Bags are not required to be plastic or clear. A complete listing of the A's bag size requirements and acceptable items are listed in the permitted and prohibited items categories below. For questions concerning allowable carry-in items, please call the Guest Services Hotline at (510) 638-4900 ext. 2813 or email email@example.com.
Championship Plaza presented by 7-Up is located on the plaza between the Coliseum and Oracle Arena and is accessible to all ticketed guests. It features several gourmet food trucks, outdoor picnic tables & benches, interactive games, a video screen with the game broadcast, music, and more. Championship Plaza is open during all A's home games, with the exception of dual events with Oracle Arena. This area is open from the time that the stadium gates open until the end of the game (subject to change). To access Championship Plaza, fans can take any of the four ramps up to the plaza from lots A, B, C, and D, where their tickets will be scanned for entry. To access Championship Plaza from inside the Coliseum, fans can walk up the internal ramps at Sections 113 or 120 to the West Side Plaza glass doors or through gate EE. As Championship Plaza is considered an extension of the Coliseum, fans cannot exit the Championship Plaza perimeter fencing and re-enter with the same ticket.
The Oakland A's offer 2 charging stations where guests can charge their phone at:
- On the Main Concourse at section 134
- Outside the Shibe Park Tavern at section 217
Charter buses should enter the Oakland Coliseum property through the Baldwin Street parking entrance. Bus parking is located parking lot B on the south side of the property.
Children Age Requirements
All guests 24 months or older must have an appropriate ticket for entry. Toddlers under 24 months do not need a ticket to enter the Coliseum, but they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Please be considerate to those seated around you. Strollers are permitted for entry. Strollers, however, must be collapsible or small enough to keep out of walkways and aisles, be placed under seats, or be checked in at the Guest Services Office at Section 126 or at any of the Guest Services Hubs at Sections 101, 134, or 217.
CLEAR ID Screening
CLEAR is an official partner of the Oakland Athletics. Guests who are CLEAR ID members can visit the CLEAR ID lanes located outside Dennis Eckersley Gate and Catfish Hunter Gate. Guests who enter through CLEAR ID lanes will still need to be searched, however they will experience shorter lines at the gates. Guests can sign up for free by visiting a CLEAR representative at either Dennis Eckersley or Catfish Hunter Gate.
Closed Captioning Devices
Closed Captioning Devices allow guests to view a closed caption version of the in-stadium announcements. Closed Captioning can be viewed through the MLB Ballpark App free of charge. Download the application to your Android or Apple mobile device from the Google Play, Amazon, or App Store. Select the Oakland Coliseum and tap on the Closed Caption option. For guests that do not have a cell phone with internet capabilities, devices can be obtained by visiting the Guest Services Office at section 126. The device must be returned at the end of the game.
Code of Conduct
The Oakland Athletics are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment. Our staff is here to proactively assist you and to help ensure a positive family entertainment experience:
- Guests will follow the specified policies regarding carry-in items. Guests will allow any acknowledged representative at the gate of entrance to search items being brought into the stadium.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests' actions or unauthorized persons entering the playing field.
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will refrain from smoking (including e-cigarettes) in any area of the facility.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection that are inappropriate in a public setting and family environment.
- Impaired or intoxicated guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests are subject to metal detection screening.
- Alcohol that is brought in from the outside of the stadium is not permitted at any time and guests who are in violation are subject to immediate ejection from the facility (see Oakland Municipal Code 8.44.30.D).
The Oakland Athletics reserves unto itself the right to determine what constitutes unacceptable behavior. Any guest that fails to comply with any of the above stated policies is subject to ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.
Comments, Compliments and Complaints
The A's value guests' opinions and suggestions on how we can provide quality customer service. Guests can leave feedback and comments about their experience at the Coliseum by filling out a guest comment card at the Guest Services Office at Section 126 or at the Customer Service Hubs located at C "Catfish Hunter" Gate, D "Dennis Eckersley" Gate, Championship Plaza, BART Plaza, Section 101, Section 134, or Section 217. Guests may also reach out to the Guest Services Department by calling (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2813 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The A's Community Corner is the hub for the A's Community Fund silent auction and the Non-Profit Partner of the Game. Visit the Community Corner behind section 218 to learn more about the team's outreach into the local community and how you can contribute.
Community Fund Programs
The Oakland A's Community Fund takes an innovative and dynamic approach to support education, promote youth sports, and provide economic opportunity in order to help make Oakland and the East Bay a more equitable and inclusive community.
For more specific A's Community Fund information please visit www.athletics.com/community.
Community Fund Weekend Silent Auction:
On every Saturday and Sunday, as well as other select dates, the A's Community Fund holds a silent auction located in the A's Community Corner behind section 218. Fans have the opportunity to bid on valuable items such as jerseys, baseballs, game used equipment and autographed items from A's players and other MLB teams.
Community Relations Requests
The A's Community Relations Department handles all requests for donations, auction items and speakers. Requests should be sent to:
Oakland A's Community Fund
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
All requests must be submitted six weeks prior to the event. The request must be submitted in writing on the organization's letterhead. The letter should include a contact person's name, phone number, tax id number and a deadline for response. For questions or additional information, please contact email@example.com or call (510) 563-2329.
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
Telephone: (510) 563-2306
A's Receptionist: (510) 563-2222
Community Relations: (510) 563-2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Services: (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2813 or email@example.com
Lost and Found: (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stomper Requests: (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2348 or email@example.com
￼Ticket Services: (510) 568-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Season, Group, and Suite Sales: (510) 638-4627
Individual Ticket Sales: (877) 493-2255 or athletics.com/tickets
Designated Driver Program
Any guest who has a valid driver's license and is of legal drinking age is eligible to participate in the A's Designated Driver Program. Guests may sign up for the Designated Driver Program at any of the Guest Services Hubs located inside the stadium. The hubs can be found at Section 101, 134, and 217, as well as at the Guest Services Office at Section 126. Participants are asked to pledge to stay sober and be a designated driver for their party in exchange for a free soda to be redeemed during that day's game. Guests will also be entered into a raffle for a chance to win tickets to a 2018 World Series game or the 2019 MLB All-Star game. Guests must be 21 years old to participate in this program and to redeem the prizes.
Diamond Level Seats
Diamond Level seats are a great way to entertain clients and employees, or to simply enjoy a game with family and friends. Seats in the Diamond Level are sold on a full and half season basis.
Diaper Changing Tables
Diaper changing tables are located in all restrooms at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Disabled Access Seating
Wheelchair accessible and companion seats are available for sale throughout the ballpark. All disabled seating is reserved, with the exception of the bleachers. Each guest must have an appropriate ticket to sit in the designated accessible seating area. All seating is subject to availability. Once inside the stadium, guests who require reseating to accessible seating areas should be escorted by a Supervisor or Event Representative to the Ticket Services office with their original tickets.
Accessible seats are available for purchase at the Box Office, online or by phone at (877) 493-BALL (2255). Accessible seating is available in the following price levels: MVP Infield, Lower Box, Field Infield, Field Reserved, Field Level, Plaza Infield and Bleachers.
- Main Concourse: 103, 107, 112, 122, 127, 131, 136, 138, 139, 140, 144, 146, 147, 148
- Club Concourse: 208, 210, 219, 220, 224, 226, 237, 238, 246, 247
- Value Deck: 315, 319
The A's reserve the right to deny entry, eject and trespass any individual from the ballpark and ballpark property for the following: fan interference; public intoxication; using or wearing garments with offensive language; disruptive, dangerous or obnoxious behavior; throwing objects; public indecency; nudity, urinating outside of the restrooms; entering restricted areas; violating laws, ordinances and facility policies and any other behavior deemed inappropriate by A's management.
Westside of the stadium:
Three elevators provide guests access to the Club Concourse area. These elevators are accessed via the Plaza Club Entrance across from Oracle Arena.
Eastside of the stadium:
Three elevators provide guests access to all levels of the Eastside seating area, including the Eastside Plaza suites, Plaza Reserved seats, Eastside Club suites and Eastside Loge Suites. These elevators are accessed via the Main Concourse at Section 143 or via the BART Plaza.
Field Level Sections:
Wheelchair accessible seating located in the Lower Box or MVP Box, Row 20, can be reached via the elevator at Section 101. This elevator is staffed by a Guest Services Team Member who will assist guests as they access the Lower Cross Aisle from the Main Concourse.
In the event of an emergency at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, guests should follow instructions given via the public address system, A's staff members, police and medical personnel. If an emergency requires evacuation of the Coliseum, exit directions will be given over the public address system and scoreboards. During emergencies, do not use elevators and escalators. All guests will be directed to exit the ballpark using the stairs or ramps. Please contact a seating usher or visit the Guest Services Office at section 126 if you have any questions or require any accommodations.
The Oakland A's post current job opportunities on the Athletics' website. For current opportunities, please visit: athletics.com/careers
Event & Tailgate Space
The Oakland A's offer a wide range of private special event locations throughout the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum to suit guests corporate or personal needs. Whether planning a child's birthday party, a business meeting, an outdoor barbecue, a wedding reception, a company picnic, or a trade show, the Coliseum offers ideal accommodations for every group. Listed on the A's website is information regarding the following areas: BBQ Terrace, Conference Rooms, East Side Club, Connie Mack Club, the Cornerstone, & West Side Patio.
Guests also have the option to reserve pregame tailgate areas during all Oakland A's home games. Each tailgate area can accommodate groups of at least 50+ people and must be booked 10 days prior to the home game.
To learn more about the reserved tailgate areas regarding fees and equipment, please click here.
For questions or additional information abut reserving an event or tailgate space call (510) 563-2339 or email email@example.com.
The A's Executive Offices located at Oracle Arena and the Coliseum are not included on ballpark tours and they are not open to the general public.
Family restrooms are available at section 109 inside the First Aid Office and section 139 on the bleacher concourse.
Fan mail, cards and letters to players and personnel can be sent to:
Fan Mail or Name of Player
P.O. Box 2220
Oakland, CA 94621
The Oakland A's do not encourage mailing items to be autographed and are not responsible for items that are not autographed or returned. If you wish to request pocket schedules from the A's, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Box Seats
Field Box seats are a great way to entertain clients and employees, or to simply enjoy a game with family and friends. Seats in the Field Box are sold on a full and half season basis.
Food and Beverage Policy
Guests are permitted to bring food into the Coliseum for individual consumption. Clear factory-sealed plastic bottles of water, soda and juice are also permitted.
Spectra Food Services provides the food & beverage services throughout the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum including the Shibe Park Tavern, the Eastside Club, and specialty catering for the Suites. Traditional ballpark fare is offered at locations throughout the stadium. A complete listing of the concession offerings can be found on the MLB Ballpark App.
For information on food trucks see Championship Plaza.
Foul Ball Club
All guests who come in contact with a foul ball or home run ball are invited to join the Foul Ball Club by filling out a Foul Ball card. Foul Ball cards are available from the Ushers, at the Guest Services Office located at Section 126 and the Guest Services Hubs at Sections 101, 134, and 217 and can be turned in to any staff member. At the end of each month, one winner will be selected and mailed two ticket vouchers to a future game.
Foul Balls & Home Runs
Guests are allowed to keep any foul balls, baseball bats or home run balls they catch in authorized areas of the stadium. Baseball bats that are caught in the seating bowl will need to be checked at the Guest Service Office located at section 126 until the end of the game. If a guest attempts to retrieve a ball in an unauthorized area they are subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Guests injured by a foul ball, baseball bat or home run ball should have Paramedics Plus, the A's medical provider, dispatched to their area to assess their injury.
Media game notes are available to guests during each home game at the Guest Services Hubs located at Sections 101, 134, and 217, as well as on Championship Plaza and the BART Plaza. Guests in the Suites and Premium Seating Areas have access to the game notes through the Concierge staff. Game Notes are also available online.
Game Used Memorabilia
Fans have the opportunity to purchase one-of-a kind items including game used jerseys, bats, balls, helmets and other items, at the A's Memorabilia merchandise stand at section 120. All items are obtained from the field or clubhouse, and authenticated by an MLB official who is at the Coliseum for all games, ensuring their authenticity before they arrive in the store. The A's Memorabilia stand is open from the time gates open until 15 minutes after the conclusion of the game for all A's home games.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday games: Stadium gates open one and a half (1.5) hours prior to scheduled start of the game.
- Tuesday games: Stadium gates open two and a half (2.5) hours prior to scheduled start of the game.
- Friday - Sunday games: Stadium gates open two (2) hours prior to scheduled start of the game.
- Season Ticket Members: The Season Ticket Member entrance on Championship Plaza will open 30 minutes before all other stadium gates open to the general public.
Gate opening times are subject to change on selected dates. Any changes will be communicated via Oakland Athletics Communications.
Promotional giveaways are scheduled on various game dates throughout the season. The following are guidelines for our promotional item distribution:
- Eligible guest must receive the promotional item immediately upon entry at the gate after their ticket is scanned.
- Only one item is given to each guest at the time of entry. If a guest has multiple tickets and would like multiple items then they will need to exit the stadium at Section 209 and stand in line again.
- Guests who enter the stadium through a gate that has run out of promotional giveaway items will not be able to go to a different gate for the item if their ticket has already been scanned.
- Guests who do not want to stand in line to receive the giveaway item may enter the stadium at Gate A, the Non-Giveaway gate. Guests who enter through Gate A will not be able to get a promotional giveaway item at a later time.
- Guests with questions, exchange requests or concerns should visit the Guest Services Offices located at Section 126.
Groups of 15 people or more are eligible to purchase tickets at a special group rate! Visit our Group Tickets page for information.
Guest Services Office & Guest Service Hubs
The Guest Services Office is located at Section 126 and the Guest Services Hubs are located at Sections 101,134, and 217 as well as at C "Catfish Hunter" Gate, D "Dennis Eckersley" Gate, Championship Plaza, and the BART Plaza. The Guest Experience Representatives in these areas are available to assist guests with questions, comments, or concerns. These areas also offer a variety of amenities including 1st Game/Birthday/Anniversary/Celebration certificates and buttons, wheelchair/stroller check, lost and found, Kids ID bracelets, and more. The Guest Services Office at Section 126 will remain open 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
*Please note, the Guest Services Office at Section 126 does not have any certificates or buttons. Please visit any of our Guest Services Hubs for these items.
A's Jumbo Tickets are available in the Plaza Club ($10) and Value Deck ($6) and offer game tickets with additional value loaded into the barcode. Tickets with added-value can be used towards the purchase of food or beverage, at any concession stand with the Jumbo Logo, inside Oakland Coliseum during the game printed on the face of the added-value ticket. Tickets may be redeemed at merchandise stores inside the Oakland Coliseum during the game printed on the face of the added-value ticket as well. The added value on the ticket and any portion thereof is not redeemable for cash. Any remaining value on the ticket which is not used by the conclusion of the game on the ticket may not be used at a later date, replaced or redeemed in any way. In the event of rainout prior to completion of an "official game" or rescheduling of a game, remaining value may be redeemed for merchandise or food during the rescheduled game. In the event a game is cancelled and not rescheduled, added-value will not be transferred or redeemable.
The Oakland A's Kids Club is for youth 14 and under. For $25, members receive exclusive A's Kids Club merchandise, coupons, and much more. A Kids Club Passport and Membership Card are also included with the All-Star Membership. Members can bring their 2018 Membership Card to the Kids Club booth on Friday, Saturday and Sunday home games to receive a sticker. Different prizes are awarded after 5,10,15, and 25 stamps. If the Kids Club booth is not open, members can bring their Kids Club passport to the A's Stadium Executive Offices for a sticker. All 2018 Oakland A's Kids Club members will be able to return to the booth during the season with their membership card for a chance to spin the Kids Club prize wheel. The A's Kids Club also offers a free membership option that does not include the kit. Guests can sign up at the Kids Club booth located outside Stomper Fun Zone across from section 220 or online at athletics.com/kids. For more information, please call (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2348 or e-mail email@example.com.
Kids ID Program
Fans aged 12 and under may obtain a wristband with their name and seat location written on it for identification purposes. Kids wristbands are free of charge and are available at the Guest Services Office located at Section 126 and the Guest Services Hubs at Sections 101, 134, and 217.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items should be taken to the Guest Service Office at Section 126 or to any Guest Services Hub located at Sections 101, 134, and 217. Guests looking for lost items may check in at one of these locations or contact the A's by email. Contact information is listed below. Please allow 24 hours for a return email.
Lost children or persons will be taken to the Guest Services Office located at section 126. Guests reporting a lost child or person should alert any staff member or report to the Guest Services Office at section 126.
For information about the A's Team Store at the Coliseum and hours of operation, click here.
Guests can also purchase A's merchandise online here.
Walk-Thru Metal Detectors are used at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum entry gates. Upon entry to the ballpark, fans will have their bags searched and will need to empty their pockets of keys, mobile phones, and other metal items before walking through a metal detector. Special Assistance lines are available at all gates for guests who are pregnant or medically unable to enter through the metal detectors. For additional information please contact the Guest Services Hotline at (510) 638-4900 Ext. 2813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those interested in performing the National Anthem at an Oakland A's home game may send a recording to:
Oakland A's National Anthem
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
An acappella CD or DVD of the performer singing the anthem (sung traditional and in under a minute thirty) must be submitted to be considered.
Noise Canceling Headphones
Noise canceling headphones are available to guests during all home games. Headphones can be checked out at the Guest Services Office at Section 126. Headphones must be returned at the end of the game.
Noisemakers, cowbells, air horns (non-compressed air), drums, cell phones, and all items that make a noise are allowed in the stadium. The exception to this rule is compressed air horns and whistles, which are not allowed inside the ballpark. The use, frequency and location of the noisemakers are at the discretion of A's management. If there are complaints about these items being used, their use should be stopped. If necessary, the item may be checked into the Guest Services Office located behind Section 126 until the end of the game.
Nursing Pods are available for nursing mothers who are in need of a private, quiet, feeding space for their children. Nursing pods are available to use from the time the gates open until the end of the game. They are located at Sections 141 on the bleacher concourse and 220 inside the Stomper Fun Zone. The Nursing Pod at Section 141 is also ADA accessible.
Parking for A's games opens two and one-half hours prior to game time for most games. During an A's game most guests will park in lots A, B, C, or D. The fee for parking is $30 for cars and motorcycles, $50 for limousines and $50 for buses. Guests may use only one parking stall per parking fee. Parking is free on Tuesdays, exclusive of premium games and dual events. ACE Parking collects the parking fee at the parking entrance gates, and directs traffic as necessary within the lots and along the access roads. View the Parking Map here.
For premium games, the parking gates open at the following times:
Peanut Controlled Areas
The Oakland Athletics are pleased to offer a peanut controlled zone at the Oakland Coliseum for all games. No peanuts will be allowed in the designated seating area for these games.
There is a limited number of seats available for each game.
Visit www.athletics.com/peanut for further information and to purchase tickets. To purchase tickets, you must first complete the waiver. Once completed, you will receive an email with a link to purchase tickets.
- No peanuts will be allowed in Loge 3 - signage will be present to alert other fans of the situation.
- Seating area will be cleaned and checked just prior to the gates being opened.
- Designated peanut controlled entrance at BB Gate. Please note, your ticket will require entry at the designated entrance.
- Fans will be asked to sign a waiver online prior to purchasing tickets.
- The Peanut Controlled seating area does not have separate bathrooms or concessions. Fans may be exposed to peanuts in the concourse and other public areas of the ballpark.
- Fans should note that peanut-controlled does not mean peanut-free. The Oakland Coliseum is an open-air ballpark, and peanuts will be present in other areas of the ballpark. While we will make reasonable efforts to post signs restricting peanut products from this designated seating section and clean in advance, we cannot guarantee the absence of peanut particles or residue. Fans with peanut allergies should take all precautions that they customarily take in public places.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
The following items are permitted in the Coliseum:
- Bags/Purses/Backpacks that are 16" x 16" x 8" or smaller
- Banners and Signs
- For information on this policy see BANNERS AND SIGNS
- Baseball Bats
- Must be checked at the Guest Services Office located at Section 126 after the conclusion of batting practice
- Hand Sanitizer, Make-Up, Lotion, and Sunscreen
- Excluding glass containers and aerosol cans
- Laptops and tablets
- Exception: Compressed Air-Horns and Whistles
- Reusable Bottles and Cups
- Includes metal and plastic. Must be empty.
- Sealed Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Seat Cushions
- Service Animals
- Soft-Sided Coolers
- Must be folded and placed under the seats or be checked at the Guest Services Office at Section 126 or Guest Services Hubs located at Sections 101, 134, or 217
- Video Cameras and GoPros for non-commercial use
The following items are prohibited from entering the Coliseum:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bags/Purses/Backpacks larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- Ball Retrieving Devices
- Bicycles, Hoverboards, Rollerskates, Scooters and Skateboards
- Exceptions: Wooden Drumsticks and Flag Sticks. Brooms are allowed for potential A's sweep of series. Sticks that qualify for the exceptions must be less than 4 feet. No Metal Poles.
- Bubble Machines
- Camera Sticks
- Including selfie-sticks, monopods and tripods
- Cans, Flasks, Glass Bottles, Glass Containers (Alcoholic beverage bottles will not be checked at Bag Claim)
- Clothing with vulgar language or images
- Compressed Air-Horns
- Hard-Sided Coolers/Containers
- Illegal Drugs and Substances
- Laser Devices and Pointers
- Mace and Pepper Spray
- Non-Service Animals
- Portable Chairs
- Including Inflatable Balls and Frisbees
- Unsealed Beverage Bottles (i.e. opened soda, water, & sports drinks)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones)
- Weapons, Firearms, Knives, Tasers, or any Sharp Objects
- Including Pocket/Utility Knives of any size and Off-Duty Officers' Weapons
Any item deemed by management to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to other fans' enjoyment of the game is considered prohibited.
The Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum does not store prohibited items. Items surrendered at the gates will be discarded. The OACC and the Oakland Athletics are not responsible for abandoned items.
To arrange a player or coach appearance for your group, please send a written request on business letterhead to:
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
Please include the following: date, location, and time of event, organization sponsoring the event, the specific player or coach in which you are interested, and your complete contact information.
Premium Seating Locations
Suites are available to rent on a seasonal or per game basis. Information is available on our Suites page or by calling 510-638-GoA's (4627).
Diamond Level seats are a great way to entertain clients and employees, or to simply enjoy a game with family and friends. Seats in the Diamond Level are sold on a full and half season basis. Click here for more information.
Field Box seats are a great way to entertain clients and employees, or to simply enjoy a game with family and friends. Seats in the Field Box are sold on a full and half season basis. Click here for more information.
- BART: Access to Oakland Coliseum via Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is available by taking the Fremont/Richmond line or Dublin/Pleasanton line to the Coliseum/Oakland Airport stop. The last BART train leaves the Coliseum station at approximately midnight. For a complete train schedule or other questions regarding BART, guests may visit the official BART website at www.bart.gov.
- AC Transit: Multiple bus lines stop at the Coliseum BART Station including the #45, #46, #73, #98, and #805. For a complete bus schedule or other questions regarding AC Transit, guests may visit the official AC Transit website at www.actransit.org.
Quiet Rooms are available upon request at the Guest Services Office at section 126.
Race around the Bases
After every Sunday A's home game guests can run the bases. Guests may line up at B Gate starting at the top of the 9th inning. After guests have finished running the bases, they will be directed out of the ballpark by event staff. The promotion is held at the discretion of management.
For the safety of everyone in the Coliseum, guests are asked to refrain from leaning on, reaching over, sitting on, standing near or placing objects on ballpark railings or ledges.
Rain Checks and Cancelled Games
Should a game be cancelled or postponed, please retain your ticket. View the complete Oakland Athletics Ticket and Parking Rainout Policy here.
- C Gate: Provides access to the South Club Concourse Sections, Plaza Reserved, Eastside Club, MM Gate, and BART Plaza.
- D Gate: Provides access to the North Club Concourse Sections, Plaza Reserved, Eastside Club, LL Gate, and BART Plaza.
- Section 113: Inside stadium; access to Ticket Services, Advance Ticket Sales window, west side elevators, the Plaza Club Entry, and Championship Plaza.
- Section 120: Inside stadium; access to Ticket Services, Advance Ticket Sales window, west side elevators, the Plaza Club Entry, and Championship Plaza.
- South Plaza Ramp: Exit gate on designated giveaways. (Located behind Section 209).
- North Plaza Ramp: Exit gate (Located behind Section 225)
- Main Concourse: 104, 110, 124, 131, 138, 147
- Club Concourse: 206, 210, 220, 224, 228, 237, 248
- Value Deck: 314, 320
- Main Concourse: 107, 111, 122, 127, 136, 139, 147, 148
- Club Concourse: 208, 210, 216, 219, 224, 226, 238, 247
- Value Deck: 315, 319
All Genders Restroom: 109, 138
During all pregame practices/activities, through the game and post-game experience, hard hit baseballs and bats and fragments thereof may be thrown or hit into the stands, concourses and concessions areas. For the safety of every guest, all guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings. Guests who are concerned with their seat location should contact a Guest Services Representative for an alternate seat location. The ticket holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to the game of Baseball, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by thrown bats and thrown or batted balls, and agrees that the Commissioner, the Participating Clubs, their Agents, and Players, and employees are not liable for injuries resulting from such causes.
There are fifteen (15) scoreboard messages available each game benefiting the A's Community Fund. As part of the 50th Anniversary celebration, scoreboard messages will be $50 each for the 2018 season. Recreated JPG photo of message is also included.
Messages must be reserved at least 32 hours in advance, through the Athletics website at www.athletics.com/scoreboard.
Messages will be displayed in the 4th or 5th inning, while the game is in play. Messages will NOT be displayed during inning breaks.
The A's reserve the right to alter or modify any scoreboard messages as they see fit. Scoreboard messages are Non-Refundable.
Scorecards are available in the Athletics Magazine, sold throughout the ballpark, at the Guest Services Office at Section 126, or at the Guest Services Hubs located at Sections 101, 134, and 217, as well as C "Catfish Hunter" Gate, D "Dennis Eckersley" Gate, Championship Plaza, and the BART Plaza. For information on Athletics Magazine see ATHLETICS MAGAZINE.
Season Membership Packages are available for purchase. Click here for plan information and pricing or call 510-638-GoA's (4627).
Season Ticket Member Gate
A private entrance for Season Ticket Members is available next to the Ticket Services office (across from the Arena Box Office, up the ramp from the Dennis Eckersley Gate Team Store) for every regular season game. There is an additional Season Ticket Member Only line at Gate B on the southeast side of the Coliseum parking lot.
New in 2018, this entrance will be open 30 minutes prior to other ballpark gates for every home regular season game. Giveaways will be distributed from the Season Ticket Member Gates in the same fashion as all other gates. Entering through the Season Ticket Member Gates does not guarantee a Season Ticket Member will receive the promotional giveaway item.
Season Ticket Members accessing these gates will need to be in possession of their Season Ticket Member Membership and Savings Card, provided by Membership Services or the MLB.com Ballpark App, and their ticket for that day's game. If the Season Ticket Member's ticket is printed on the official Season Ticket Member ticket stock, the credential is not necessary. Season Ticket Members are not allowed to escort friends or family through the Season Ticket Member Gate unless their guest's ticket is printed on the official Season Ticket Member ticket stock.
The Security Office is located at Section 148 and is open 30 minutes prior to gate opening until 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Shibe Park Tavern
The Shibe Park Tavern features various aspects of Athletics' history in Philadelphia and is available for use by all ticketed fans. The Shibe Park Tavern includes: a full bar with multiple flat screen televisions, a pool table, and a shuffleboard table. Enjoy a large selection of craft beers on tap, wood fired pizza, and specialty foods. Sit down menu service is also available. The Shibe Park Tavern Restaurant does not accept reservations.
In accordance with the City of Oakland's smoking ordinance, Section 8.30.40, all A's events are Smoke Free including Electronic Cigarettes (E-Cigarettes). Violators of this policy will be subject to ejection and/or citation. There are no designated smoking areas anywhere in the stadium.
Spring Training Facility
The A's home for Spring Training is Hohokam Stadium in Mesa, AZ.
- Designed by the architectural firm of Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill
- General contractor: Guy F. Atkinson Company
- Groundbreaking: April 15, 1964
- Renovations: Started October 1995; Completed September 1996
- Seating capacity: 46,765 (baseball); 63,024 (football); 70,000 (concerts)
- First event: Raiders vs. KC Chiefs on September 8, 1966; Chiefs won 32-10.
- First Baseball game: A's vs. BAL Orioles, Apr. 17, 1968; Orioles won 4-1.
- Parking: 8,500 slots
- Complex area: 120 acres
- Playing field: Approximately 165,000 square feet or 3.7 acres.
- Elevation: 22 ft. below sea level.
- Stadium dimensions:
- Left Field Line: 330 feet
- Left Center Power Alley: 388 feet
- Straight Away Center Field: 400 feet
- Right Center Power Alley: 388 feet
- Right Field Line: 330 feet
Standing & Sitting
Standing or sitting in the aisles, on the ramps or in the stairways is not permitted. Guests will be asked to return to their seats. Sitting or standing on seat backs, standing on seats or stepping over/on seats is also prohibited.
The A's mascot, Stomper, is available to make special appearances at a guest's seat, suite or tailgate at any A's home game. Prices for in-game appearances range from $100 - $175 and include a Stomper Baseball, autograph card, a scoreboard message, and a special gift. Stomper is also available for off-site appearances and community events including birthday parties, corporate parties, little league ceremonies, and more! These appearances vary from $200 - $300 per hour based upon non-profit status. For best availability, please book appearances 3 weeks ahead of time for external appearances and a week ahead of time for in-game appearances.
Stomper Fun Zone
The Stomper Fun Zone is a play area for children located on the Club Concourse behind Section 220. The Stomper Fun Zone is open for every home game from gate opening until the end of the game. Stomper visits the Fun Zone during the 8th inning of every game for autographs and photo sessions.
Stroller & Wheelchair Check
The A's offer a complimentary stroller and wheelchair check service at the Guest Services Office located at Section 126 or at the Guest Services Hubs located at Sections 101, 134, and 217.
A's Suites are the perfect fit if you're looking to entertain clients or employees, or to simply enjoy a game with family and friends. Regardless of the size of your group, the A's have a great suite for you. Visit our Suites website for further information.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the suites from outside of the Coliseum.
- No food or beverage may leave the suites after the game
- All suites have an assigned server with whom food and beverage orders may be placed during the game
- Alcohol must be put into plastic cups if the guest would like to take it outside of the suite (must be before the 8th inning)
- Questions about future suite purchases may be directed to the Premium Seating Concierge at each suite level
- Suites numbered 7 through 60 are located on the Westside of the stadium
- Concierge desk is located at Section 216
- There are both Club and Loge levels
- On a ticket the "SECTION" will tell you "CLUB" or "LOGE" and the "ROW" will tell you the suite number
- Club suites are ADA accessible
- Dynasty Club (club 31)
- Suites numbered 67-96
- Plaza Level - Floor 2
- Club Level - Floor 4
- Loge Level - Floor 5
- All East side suites are ADA accessible
- On the ticket the "SECTION" will read "EASTP" for East Plaza Level, "EASTC" for East Club Level, "EASTL" for East Loge Level
We encourage guests to tailgate in any of our general parking lots (A, B, C, and D). Guests are only allowed to tailgate off the back of their vehicle within the limits of their parking space. No adjacent spaces will be available for tailgating. Only charcoal BBQs are permitted and must be placed in an accessible area (i.e. not blocked by a vehicle). For fire safety, please use the black coal bins to dispose of hot coals. Trash bins are located throughout the lots as well.
For information about reserving an event or tailgate space see Event & Tailgate Space
Taxi & Ride Sharing Services
- Veterans Cab: (510) 533-1900
- Friendly Cab: (510) 536-3000
Taxicabs can be picked up at the Oakland Coliseum/Airport BART Station on San Leandro Boulevard without a reservation. Guests can access the BART Station by crossing the BART Ramp located between LL and MM Gates.
Ride Sharing Services:
Uber and Lyft cars may drop guests off at Gates C and D prior to or during game time. Guests may be picked up by a ride sharing service in Parking Lot B immediately following the conclusion of the game.
The A's Elephant: After helping form the American League in 1901, New York Giants manager John McGraw dismissed the A's with contempt by calling them "The White Elephants," implying Connie Mack should not be allowed to spend money without supervision. Mack defiantly adopted the White Elephant as the team insignia and in 1902, the Athletics won their first American League pennant.
The White Elephant remained the team's mascot and later that decade, made its first appearance on the A's team sweaters. By 1920, Mack had fully adopted the Elephant as the team's symbol. The traditional "A" on the team's jersey was replaced by a blue elephant logo. In 1924, the blue elephant was replaced by the traditional white elephant on the team's jersey and the A's played better ball for the next few years.
In 1928, Mack decided the elephant had worn out its brief welcome on the A's jersey fronts and replaced the logo with the familiar "A" on the uniform. That was the last year for the elephant on the A's uniform until 1955, when the A's, now in Kansas City added the patch to their uniform sleeves. However, when Charlie Finley purchased the team in the early 1960's, the elephant was once again sent packing and replaced by, of all animals, a mule. Prior to the 1988 season, the A's brought back a new, more aggressive A's Elephant. In 1995, the traditional A's elephant was reincorporated into many of the team's promotional items and publications and is now a prominent feature on the A's uniform. Read more A's History here.
The A's offer a texting service guests can use to ask questions or notify staff of any issues, problems or concerns. Guests can text the word "Issue" followed by a space then their message and location to the number 69050. Dispatch will receive the message and respond accordingly.
- All guests 24 months or older must have an appropriate ticket for entry. Children under 24 months do not need a ticket to enter the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, but they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Please be considerate of those guests seated in the surrounding area.
- For Season Tickets, Group Tickets or general information call (510) 638- GoAs (4627).
- All games are dynamically priced meaning that all non-season tickets will be priced based on current market value. Pricing can fluctuate based on factors affecting supply and demand. See current pricing.
- Premium games played in Oakland are Opening Night and games vs. the San Francisco Giants, the New York Yankees, and the Boston Red Sox. Additional games may be added as premium games. Please check with the A's Ticket Operations and Sales Departments with questions.
- Plaza Level (Sections 205-209, 225-229)-Seniors 60 or better & children 14 or under as well as military personnel with valid ID, will receive $8 off per ticket per ID, excluding all premium & Fireworks games.
- All seats are reserved except for the Bleachers.
- A's Jumbo Tickets are available in the Field Box, Plaza Club and Value Deck and offer game tickets with additional value loaded into the barcode. These "jumbo" tickets can be used throughout the Coliseum for redemption at various Concessions stands for food and beverages and Merchandise stands for souvenirs. Jumbo Tickets will also be available in other seating areas for special promotions throughout the season.
Tickets with added-value can be used towards the purchase of food or merchandise at any concession stand with the Jumbo Logo inside Oakland Coliseum during the game printed on the face of the added-value ticket. The added value on the ticket and any portion thereof is not redeemable for cash. Any remaining value on the ticket which is not used by the conclusion of the game on the ticket may not be used at a later date, replaced or redeemed in any way. In the event of rainout prior to completion of an "official game" or rescheduling of a game, remaining value may be redeemed for merchandise or food during the rescheduled game. In the event a game is cancelled and not rescheduled, added-value will not be transferred or redeemable.
INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS - ADVANCE & DAY OF GAME:
Regular and Wheelchair accessible seating locations are available for day of game purchase, and are subject to availability. The A's Box Office at D Gate opens at 10 am on all game days. Monday-Thursday D Gate will close 2 hours after game time, the advance window located up the ramps at Sections 113 and 120 will remain open until the end of the game. Friday-Sunday D Gate will close 30 minutes after the game ends. On game days, future game tickets may be purchased from inside the stadium at the box office window up the ramp behind Sections 113 or 120.
Electronic Ticket Kiosks are located in the following locations: Will Call, BART Plaza, Dennis Eckersley Gate, Catfish Hunter Gate, Advanced Ticket Sales Window and in the Team Store at Section 105. The Ticket Kiosks are able to handle game day and advanced ticket sales (via credit card) and will allow for pick-up of Will Call tickets that were purchased online (note: third party/dropped off tickets will still need to be picked up at regular Will Call on the Plaza). There are no service fees for tickets purchased at the Ticket kiosks.
Ticket Services Office
The A's Ticket Services Office is accessible from inside the stadium via the ramp behind Section 113 or Section 120, or from outside the stadium on the Westside Plaza, across from the Arena Box Office. Ticket Services can assist with situations that require re-seating, season ticket exchanges and questions, and problems that may arise with the ticket scan upon entry.
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Friday: 10am - middle of the 7th inning
- Saturday & Sunday: Three (3) hours prior to first pitch - middle of the 7th inning
End of Season - Start of following season
We are closed during the offseason and will reopen in the Spring of the following year. Please call our Ticket Services Hotline if you need assistance during the offseason - (510) 568-5600. The Hotline is open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Come tour the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, home of the Oakland Athletics. From the Press Box to the Dugout, this tour will give you an exclusive look into the home of the Oakland A's since 1968. Tours are available on predetermined dates and times from April through the end of July. 15 tickets are available per tour. Tour duration is approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. Tours proceed regardless of rain or shine. Get more information here.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited from entering the Oakland-Alameda Coliseum. This rule includes off-duty officers' service weapons.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating
Wheelchair accessible and companion seats are available for sale throughout the ballpark. All disabled seating is reserved, with the exception of Bleachers. Each guest must have an appropriate ticket to sit in the designated accessible seating area. All seating is subject to availability. Once inside the stadium, guests who require reseating to accessible seating areas should be escorted by a Supervisor or Event Representative to the Ticket Services office with their original tickets.
Accessible seats are available for purchase at the Box Office, online or by phone at (877) 493-BALL (2255). Accessible seating is available in the following price levels: MVP Infield, Lower Box, Field Infield, Field Reserved, Field Level, Plaza Infield and Bleachers.
Wheelchair & Golf Cart Service
The A's Team offers free golf cart and wheelchair transportation service for guests with mobility issues. Service begins 15 minutes prior to the opening of gates and concludes 30 minutes after the end of the game. The A's Team does not travel or transport into the parking lots or into the BART station. Guests may request A's Team assistance from any staff member or they can check in at the blue ADA tents located outside C Gate, D Gate and on the BART Plaza.
WIFI is accessible via 'Oakland Athletics Free Fan WIFI'. Please note that WIFI is not available everywhere inside the Coliseum.
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the Westside Plaza, up the ramp from Catfish Hunter Gate. Will Call opens four (4) hours prior to game time and closes two (2) hours past first pitch. Guests must show photo identification at Will Call in order to pick up their tickets. If a guest purchased their tickets online with a credit card for Will Call delivery, the credit card used for purchase may be swiped at any of the Kiosks by the gates to print their tickets. Guests may also leave tickets at these windows during the regular season. There will be no third-party Will Call drop-offs accepted for postseason games, please distribute your tickets in advance.