** These policies apply if a home game is postponed (rescheduled) or cancelled (not rescheduled) due to rain. **
Regular Season/Postseason game for which a make-up game is announced
All paid admission tickets to a postponed Regular Season/Postseason Oakland Athletics home game are valid for the announced make-up game. These include the following:
- A's Access member season tickets
- Individual tickets purchased at Coliseum Box Office
- Tickets purchased through the athletics.com website or charge-by-phone system
- Tickets purchased via StubHub.com
If attending the announced make-up game, the original ticket is used for entry to the stadium.
In the event the announced make-up date is determined to be a straight doubleheader, your ticket must be exchanged for another 2020 Regular Season game.
No refunds will be given.
Group, Suite, and Hospitality Area Tickets Rainout Policy
Group, Suite, and Hospitality Area (Golden Road Landing and Budweiser Hero Deck) tickets for a postponed game are valid for the announced make-up game. The original ticket is used for entry to the announced make-up game, and seating location remains the same. If the group's guests are unable to attend the make-up game, the main contact on the account will need to collect all the tickets and return the tickets to their A's Sales Representative for an exchange to a mutually agreeable 2020 regular season game, subject to availability, excluding blackouts dates.
Hospitality Area Food and Beverage
If ballpark gates are opened prior to the postponement of the game, food and beverage orders will not carry over to the future make-up game. Food and beverage in the Hospitality Area will conclude at the scheduled first pitch. In the event that a game is postponed prior to ballpark gates opening, food and beverage will transfer to the make-up game.
Luxury Suite Food and Beverage
If ballpark gates are opened prior to the postponement of the game, food and beverage orders (both pre-orders and day of event purchases) will not carry over to the future make-up game. Guests can remain in the suite for up to 1 hour after the announcement of postponement if they wish to enjoy existing in-suite food and beverage. As always, excess food or beverages cannot leave the suite at the conclusion of the event. If a game is postponed prior to ballpark gates opening, food and beverage orders will transfer to the make-up game.
- Will Call: Customers with unclaimed tickets in Will Call need to contact the A's Ticket Office (by phone at (510) 568-5600 or in person at the Ticket Services office) to pick them up. If the game is postponed, unclaimed Will Call tickets are valid for the announced make-up game.
- Complimentary Tickets: Complimentary tickets are valid for the announced make-up game but cannot be exchanged for any other 2020 regular season game. The original ticket is used for entry to the announced make-up game.
- Pre-Paid Parking Passes: Dated A's Access Member parking passes for a postponed Oakland Athletics game are valid for the announced make-up game. However, a parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Individual Season Ticket Parking Passes: General Lot season ticket parking pass holders should contact A's Ticket Services for a replacement parking pass to the announced make-up game. As with all General Lot passes, a parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Day of Game Parking Passes (Cash Purchases): Fans that purchase a day of game parking pass will receive a dated receipt from the parking attendant prior to entrance. In the event of possible rain, the receipt can be used for any 2020 Oakland Athletics regular season game. A parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
Regular Season/Postseason game for which no make up game is announced
If an Oakland Athletics home game is cancelled for which no make-up game is scheduled more information will be provided about refund and exchange procedures.
Spring Training/Exhibition game for which no make-up game is announced
The paid value of your tickets to a postponed or cancelled Oakland Athletics game for which no make-up game is scheduled can be redeemed for tickets to a future 2020 regular season game, subject to availability.
No refunds will be given.
To exchange your paid tickets for a future 2020 regular season game, tickets should be exchanged at the Oakland Coliseum Box Office, or mailed to the Oakland Athletics, Attn: Ticket Services/Rainout, P.O. Box 2220, Oakland, CA 94621. Please include your name, address, phone number, email address, original tickets and game and price level requested. Due to dynamic pricing, pricing may vary from game to game. Tickets to exchange must be received by the A's at least 24 hours prior to the make-up game date. All tickets are subject to availability.
For example, if you had two Field Levels tickets at $32 each, you would have a $64 credit to redeem for future game tickets.
In the event of a rained out game and the stadium gates are not opened, guests should retain possession of their tickets (rain check). If the game is rescheduled, their tickets will be valid for the new game date. If the game is cancelled and not made up, the fans will have the following options:
- Paid Tickets can be refunded in the following ways:
- Tickets purchased at the A's Box Office with cash can be returned to the Hohokam Box Office or mailed to the address below. Again, the guest must enclose a note with instructions, contact information and the actual tickets. Credit card purchases will be automatically refunded to the same card. Cash or check purchased will be refunded by mailed check (allow 6-8 weeks for refund mailing).
- A's Ticket Office
Spring Training Rainout
P. O. Box 2220
Oakland CA 94621
- Tickets purchased through tickets.com or athletics.com (phone or internet) will be automatically refunded if the game does not begin play and is not rescheduled.
- Complimentary tickets have no cash value; they cannot be refunded and cannot be exchanged.
- Group tickets: all group ticket customers will be contacted by their A's sales representative who will explain their exchange and rebooking options.
- Parking: No cash refunds will be given on parking. In the event that gates are opened and baseball is played, but a regulation game is not completed, fans will have the following option for ticket exchanges:
- Paid tickets can be exchanged for a ticket voucher for any A's Spring Training game at Hohokam Stadium for the next spring season. To redeem tickets for a voucher, the tickets should be mailed to:
- A's Ticket Office
Spring Training Rainout
P.O. Box 2220
Oakland, CA 94621
- Guests must enclose a note regarding instructions with complete contact information. The actual tickets must be returned for voucher exchange.
- Complimentary tickets will have no trade value for future games.
- Season ticket members who have the spring package will receive a credit that can be used for other spring training game tickets. At the end of the spring season we will refund the credit to the credit card used or the customer can roll over the credit to next season.