Parking at Truist Park
Advance Online Purchases
We strongly recommend pre-purchasing parking before coming to Truist Park! Braves-controlled parking lots have different opening times. Please review parking lot open times before purchasing.
Visiting The Battery Atlanta? View parking rates and information.
Day of Game Parking
While we strongly recommend pre-purchasing your parking due to limited availability, the following lots will accept on-site payment by credit card if spaces are available: Red Deck, N25, N29, E32, E35, E41, E42, E43 and Lockheed/Dobbins
Parking will not be available for purchase online for that day's game starting at first pitch. At this time, parking can be purchased on-site at the following lots if spaces are available: Red Deck, N25, N29, E32, E35, E41, E42, E43 and Lockheed/Dobbins
Drop-offs are permitted near Third Base Gate at the Battery Delta Deck, located off Battery Avenue.
- Motorcycles: Guests riding motorcycles can park in a parking spot in any Braves owned or managed lot.
- Bicycles: Guests that wish to use their bicycle as a mode of transportation to Truist Park can utilize any of the bicycle parking racks located outside of the ballpark near The Battery Atlanta. Bike racks are also available at select parking deck locations around the ballpark.
- Bus/Oversized Vehicles: Oversized vehicle parking is available to all groups who visit Truist Park. 15 Passenger vans will park in Braves Lot 29 based on availability, for the cost of $25 per vehicle. RV's will park in Braves Lot 29 or Braves Lot 43 based on game selection and availability, for the cost of $40 per vehicle. Buses of all sizes have a designated parking area along Windy Ridge Road or along Interstate North Parkway. Parking for buses is free but must have a valid parking pass. Specific parking passes for all oversized vehicles must be secured in advance by either calling your group rep or 404-577-9100.
Parking Lot Directions
The Braves have partnered with Waze - the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app - to navigate fans directly to their parking lot at Truist Park.
Parking Lot Hours
Braves-controlled parking lots have different operation times.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
The Atlanta Braves have partnered with Georgia Power to provide Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations at Truist Park for Braves home games. Car charging stations for electric vehicles are available at all 8 parking lots that surround Truist Park. Guests will be able to charge vehicles at the yellow, green, orange, purple, red, delta, plaza, and surface lots pending available stations. Charging stations are subject to availability and will be available at select locations for guests.
ADA parking is available in parking lot N29 and the Red Deck. A valid ADA hangtag is required in order to be allowed to park in the designated spots. These two primary locations will offer closer and safer parking options for ADA guests, with N29 served by a shuttle that will pick-up and drop-off at Battery Avenue just outside the Third Base Gate.
The shuttle service for guests with accessible needs will start two-and-a-half hours prior to first pitch at N29, while the Red Deck is open four hours before the beginning of a game. The Braves recommend pre-purchasing parking. Please note, there is not an option to select ADA parking when pre-purchasing online. Simply select lot N29 or the Red Deck
Additional Parking Information
- Shuttle services are only available from the Lockheed/Dobbins Lot on weekday day games. Shuttle services are not available from any other lot.
- When driving to Braves games guests are reminded of the following:
- Parking in official Truist Park parking lots is strongly recommended.
- Parking in the neighborhoods around Truist Park is by residential permit only.
- Please observe the parking signage in the area to ensure that your vehicle is not ticketed or towed.
- Fans should park only in lots that are fully signed, staffed and secured in full accordance with Cobb County policy.
- Tailgating is only allowed in parking lot N29.
- Please note that fans may purchase parking for VEHICLES ONLY. Purchasing multiple spaces for any use other than parking is strictly prohibited, unless arranged in advance with Group Sales. Proof of authorized parking for multiple spaces is required at the time of entry into Lot 29.
- Will call is located in the main Ticket Office at Truist Park, on the corner of Battery Avenue and the main plaza. On gamedays, until two (2) hours prior to first pitch, guests can park in the Red Deck (free parking for up to two (2) hours) and walk to the Will Call windows to claim their tickets. A valid photo ID is required in order to pick up tickets.
- Once we are within the two (2) hours prior to first pitch timeframe guests will need to park in their pre-purchased parking lot and then visit Will Call as normal prior to enjoying The Battery Atlanta or entering Truist Park for the game.
- Fans interested in visiting The Battery Atlanta prior to the game can park in the Battery Red Deck on a first come, first served basis for free for up to three hours (before 2 p.m.) and up to two hours (after 2 p.m.). Visitors who park longer than two hours will be charged up to $50, but can receive validation by spending a minimum of $50 among tenants at The Battery Atlanta.
- Vehicles left unattended three hours after a game in any Braves operated lots (not including the Battery Red Deck, Battery Orange Deck and Delta Deck) will be towed at the owner's expense. Vehicles left unattended at 3:00 a.m. in the Battery Red Deck or Battery Orange Deck will be towed at the owner's expense, unless the vehicle owner has contacted Battery Atlanta Security at 404-614-2110. Vehicles left unattended at 3 a.m. in the Delta Deck will be towed at the owner's expense, unless the vehicle owner has contacted Atlanta Braves Security at 404-614-2350.