Advance Online Purchases
Single Game Parking Passes for the 2019 Braves season are now available. Plan ahead and purchase parking before coming to SunTrust Park!
Visiting The Battery Atlanta? View parking rates and information.
Day of Game Parking
While we strongly recommend pre-purchasing your parking due to limited availability, the following lots will accept on-site payment by credit card if spaces are available: Red Deck, N29, E32, E35, E41, E42, E43 and Lockheed/Dobbins
Parking will not be available for purchase online for that day's game starting two and a half (2 ½ ) hours before first pitch. At this time, parking can be purchased on-site at the following lots if spaces are available: Red Deck, N29, E32, E35, E41, E42, E43 and Lockheed/Dobbins
Drop-offs are permitted near Third Base Gate at the Battery Delta Deck, located off Battery Avenue.
Motorcycles: Guests riding motorcycles can park in a parking spot in any Braves owned or managed lot.
Bicycles: Guests that wish to use their bicycle as a mode of transportation to SunTrust Park can utilize any of the bicycle parking racks located outside of the ballpark near The Battery Atlanta. Bike racks are also available at select parking deck locations around the ballpark.
- Bus/Oversized Vehicles: Bus Parking is available to all groups who visit SunTrust Park. 15 Passenger vehicles/Small buses (oversized but not at charter bus) will park in Braves East Lot 35 for the cost of $20 per vehicle. RV's will park in Braves Lot 29 for the cost of $30 per vehicle. Parking must be purchased in advance by phone. Please call 404-577-9100 to purchase. Charter buses may park at Windy Ridge Road or off Interstate North Parkway. Parking for Charter Buses is free but must have a valid parking pass. Reservation is required by calling 404-577-9100.
Parking Lot Directions & Hours
The Braves have partnered with Waze - the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app - to navigate fans directly to their parking lot at SunTrust Park.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
The Atlanta Braves have partnered with Georgia Power to provide Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations at SunTrust Park for Braves home games. Car charging stations for electric vehicles are available at all 8 parking lots that surround SunTrust Park. Guests will be able to charge vehicles at the yellow, green, orange, purple, red, delta, plaza, and surface lots pending available stations. Charging stations are subject to availability and will be available at select locations for guests.
ADA parking is available in parking lot N29 and the Red Deck. A valid ADA hangtag is required in order to be allowed to park in the designated spots. These two primary locations will offer closer and safer parking options for ADA guests, with N29 served by a shuttle that will pick-up and drop-off at Battery Avenue just outside the Third Base Gate.
The shuttle service at N29 will start two-and-a-half hours prior to first pitch, while the Red Deck is open four hours before the beginning of a game. The Braves recommend pre-purchasing parking. Please note, there is not an option to select ADA parking when pre-purchasing online. Simply select lot N29 or the Red Deck
Additional Parking Information
When driving to Braves games guests are reminded of the following:
- Parking in official SunTrust Park parking lots is strongly recommended.
- Parking in the neighborhoods around SunTrust Park is by residential permit only.
- Please observe the parking signage in the area to ensure that your vehicle is not ticketed or towed.
- Fans should park only in lots that are fully signed, staffed and secured in full accordance with Cobb County policy.
- Tailgating is only allowed in parking lot N29.
- Please note that fans may purchase parking for VEHICLES ONLY. Purchasing multiple spaces for any use other than parking is strictly prohibited, unless arranged in advance with Group Sales. Proof of authorized parking for multiple spaces is required at the time of entry into Lot 29.
- Will call is located in the main Ticket Office at SunTrust Park, on the corner of Battery Avenue and the main plaza. On gamedays, until two (2) hours prior to first pitch, guests can park in the Red Deck (free parking for up to two (2) hours) and walk to the Will Call windows to claim their tickets. A valid photo ID is required in order to pick up tickets.
- Once we are within the two (2) hours prior to first pitch timeframe guests will need to park in their pre-purchased parking lot and then visit Will Call as normal prior to enjoying The Battery Atlanta or entering SunTrust Park for the game.
Fans interested in visiting The Battery Atlanta prior to the game can park in the Battery Red Deck on a first come, first served basis for free for up to four hours (before 2 p.m.) and up to two hours (after 2 p.m.). Visitors who park longer than two hours will be charged up to $50, but can receive validation by spending a minimum of $50 among tenants at The Battery Atlanta.
Vehicles left unattended three hours after a game in any Braves operated lots (not including the Battery Red Deck, Battery Orange Deck and Delta Deck) will be towed at the owner's expense. Vehicles left unattended at 3:00 a.m. in the Battery Red Deck or Battery Orange Deck will be towed at the owner's expense, unless the vehicle owner has contacted Battery Atlanta Security at 404-614-2110. Vehicles left unattended at 3 a.m. in the Delta Deck will be towed at the owner's expense, unless the vehicle owner has contacted Atlanta Braves Security at 404-614-2350.