On Saturday, May 1, the Braves, Northside Hospital and Cobb & Douglas Public Health will be offering free COVID-19 vaccines at Truist Park.
Everyone who receives their vaccine at Truist Park is eligible for a 20% discount Saturday only at the Braves Clubhouse Store! Just present your vaccination card for your discount. Saturday store hours are 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., and some exclusions apply.
- First dose: Saturday, May 1, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Second dose: Wednesday, May 26, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
- Location: Truist Park
- Vaccine type: Pfizer
- Individuals 16 years of age and older are eligible to receive the vaccine; individuals under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- Masks are required at the vaccine clinic
- Picture ID preferred but not required. Insurance not required.
*Second dose appointments will be scheduled during the first dose appointment - other dates/locations will be available if unable to make Wednesday, May 26 at Truist Park
To guarantee your spot, please register by clicking the button below.