Hey Brewers Fans - brave the elements and head to Miller Park for the Brewers Arctic Tailgate!
The Milwaukee Brewers have set Saturday, February 17 as the date for this year's Arctic Tailgate party, which marks the beginning of individual ticket sales at Miller Park.
Individual game tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. that day. This is the 11th year that the Arctic Tailgate will mark the start of individual ticket sales.
Only a very limited number of tickets for Opening Day will be available at this event. Each fan will be limited to a maximum of four tickets for Opening Day, based on availability.
Please note the following safety regulations for the Arctic Tailgate. Participants will not be permitted to set up camp prior to noon on Friday, February 16. No hand-made or hand-built shelters shall be permitted. No shelters made of cardboard or wood will be permitted. Shelters with a footprint greater than 100 square feet are not permitted unless otherwise approved by the Brewers. Miller Park power sources are not available for public use and gas generators are not permitted on the property. Only State-Approved gas/propane heating/grilling units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained charcoal/wood units are permitted; provided, however, that they must be a minimum distance of 25 feet from the building or shelters. Activity and items permitted on the premises are subject to the approval of the Brewers. The Brewers reserve the right to remove any shelter, items, or individuals from the property.
ARCTIC TAILGATE DATE
February 17, 2018 at 9 a.m. CT.
ARCTIC TAILGATE EVENTS
On Friday, February 16 at 6:30, the tailgate begins in full swing with a party tent featuring music by the Rhythm Kings, games, activities as well as food and beverages compliments of MillerCoors and Pepsi. Fans will be entertained while they wait in line for the opportunity to purchase single-game tickets.
- On that Saturday morning, the Box Office windows will open at 9 a.m.
- The Johnsonville Famous Racing Sausages™, Bernie Brewer and Brewers alumni players will be on hand to greet fans all morning.
- The first 2,000 fans in line will receive a brat and soda, compliments of Johnsonville, Pepsi and Sportservice, as well as an Arctic Tailgate knit cap.
- Grebe's Bakery will also supply donuts for hungry fans.
- FOX Sports Wisconsin and 620 WTMJ will both serve as media sponsors.