Tailgate season starts now…at least for the brave and the bold. Back by popular demand, the Brewers Arctic Tailgate is set to be better than ever in 2019.
With live music, awesome prizes, alumni and mascot appearances, and free food, there is no better way to ring in the launch of single-game tickets for 2019. The festivities begin on Friday, February 15 at 3:00 p.m. CT and continue through the official box office opening on Saturday at 9:00 a.m. CT.
Arctic Tailgate Date:
Parking Lots Open: Friday, February 15 at 12:00 p.m. CT (Brewers 2 Lot)
Arctic Tailgate Party Start Time: Friday, February 15 at 3:00 p.m. CT
Box Offices Open: Saturday, February 16 at 9:00 a.m. CT
Arctic Tailgate Events:
We're taking things up a notch this year. Starting Friday afternoon, fans can enjoy several new Arctic Tailgate features. Check out the list below for all the fun in store for 2019.
- Live music performance by the Rhythm Kings.
- "Cornhole" tournament featuring Brewers prizes.
- Appearances from Brewers Alumni, Bernie Brewer™ and the Johnsonville Famous Racing Sausages®
- Live radio broadcasts by 94.5 ESPN FM's Homer and Gabe and Newsradio 620 WTMJ's Doug Russell.
- Fox Sports Wisconsin will also be on hand to cover the event.
- Trivia contest, with winners taking home autographed Brewers merchandise.
- A chance to win Brewers prizes via sweepstakes. Official rules here
- Free bratwursts and beverages, courtesy of Johnsonville®, Pepsi, and MillerCoors.
- A free Arctic Tailgate T-shirt for the first 250 fans in attendance on Saturday.
- Free donuts on Saturday morning, courtesy of Grebe's Bakery.
Live Broadcast Schedule (Friday):
As an exciting addition to this year's Arctic Tailgate, local radio personalities will be on hand to broadcast live from Miller Park on Friday.
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Homer & Gabe live on 94.5 ESPN FM, 540 ESPN Milwaukee, 100.5 ESPN Madison and ESPNWisconsin.com
- Doug Russell hosts Sports Updates during Wisconsin's Afternoon News on Newsradio 620 WTMJ
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Doug Russell hosts Sports Central live on Newsradio 620 WTMJ
- For the third straight year, WTMJ's Steve Scaffidi will emcee entertainment throughout the event.
Ticket Sales Information:
Only a very limited number of Opening Day tickets will be available at this event, with each fan able to purchase a maximum of four tickets to Opening Day (subject to availability).
The Miller Park Box Office will remain open until 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 16.
For more information on 2019 Brewers ticket pricing, including parking, please visit brewers.com/tickets
Overnight Information and Safety Regulations
Arctic Tailgate festivities will wrap up at 11:00 p.m CT. At this point, all fans will be asked to exit the building and head to their overnight camping structures. If you are planning to stay overnight, it is at your own risk; no services of any kind will be provided by the Brewers for overnight guests.
Please note the following safety regulations for the Arctic Tailgate. Participants will not be permitted to set up camp prior to noon on Friday, February 15. If the overnight temperature is projected to be below ten degrees Fahrenheit (10° F), attendees will not be allowed to stay on the Miller Park premises overnight. No hand-made or hand-built shelters shall be permitted. No shelters made of cardboard or wood will be permitted. Shelters with a footprint greater than 100 square feet are not permitted unless otherwise approved by the Brewers. Miller Park power sources are not available for public use and gas generators are not permitted on the property. Only State-Approved gas/propane heating/grilling units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained charcoal/wood units are permitted; provided, however, that they must be a minimum distance of 25 feet from the building or shelters. No open fires will be permitted. Activity and items permitted on the premises are subject to the approval of the Brewers. The Brewers reserve the right to remove any shelter, items, or individuals from the property.