Enjoy the game with an exciting combination of America's favorites, baseball & great food! Game day packages are available with the luxury of your own dining table.
For Groups of 24 or more Group Sales Account Executives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling 414-902-GRPS (4777). For Groups of less than 24 please contact the Milwaukee Brewers Ticket Office at 414-902-4000.
- Located on Field Level. Overlooking Left Field.
- Outdoor Table Packages seat 4 - 6 guests at each table. Tables are available on the Home Run Porch or the Bullpen Porch with full view of the game.
- The Home Run Porch is located directly over Left Field with regular seating and view of the scoreboard.
- The Bullpen Porch is located in Left-Center Field with high-top seating overlooking the Brewers Bullpen.
- A limited number of Inside Tables located along the glass are available for a great view!
Game pricing varies and starts as low as $60.00 per seat.
All tickets include a $30.00 Food and Beverage credit at the Restaurant To Be Named Later. FOOD AND BEVERAGE CREDITS ARE ONLY VALID DURING TICKETED GAME DATE. NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES.
Perfect for large parties, the all-glass room located inside the Restaurant To Be Named Later puts you directly over the Brewers bullpen. For more information, or for tickets in The Brew Room, visit brewers.com/allin. For non-game day reservation inquiries, please call 414-902-4452.
- Can I purchase partial tables?
Tables require a minimum of four purchased seats at each table.
- Can additional chairs be added to my table?
Table seating cannot be altered. For any requests greater than the amount of the table size you are purchasing, you must purchase an additional table to accommodate all of your guests.
- Will I receive a discount for purchasing multiple games or purchasing multiple tables for one game?
Similar to our Group All Inclusive Areas, the Restaurant to Be Named Later is one of our premium seating areas that offers food and beverage service along with other amenities. We offer variable rates based on the tier of the game purchased, but currently do not offer discounts for multiple games or multiple tables purchased for one game.
- Can Food & Beverage Credit be used at other concession stands throughout Miller Park?
Food & Beverage credits are only for use at Restaurant To Be Named Later.
- Can Food & Beverage Credit be used on a different date than purchased?
Food & Beverage credits are only valid during the ticketed game date. No exceptions.
- When will the Restaurant open on game days?
The Restaurant will open to ticketed guests at the same time as the gates open on a game-day.