- Take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations and restrooms to frequently wash your hands.
- Attending a large event will increase risk of exposure.
- If you are in a high-risk category, you should not attend an event at Chase Field.
- If you are sick or have a temperature, you should not attend an event at Chase Field.
DO NOT ENTER CHASE FIELD IF IN THE LAST TWO (2) WEEKS YOU HAVE:
- Tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19;
- Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, such as fever, tiredness, dry cough, aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, or sore throat; or
- Been in direct contact with any person diagnosed (or suspected to be diagnosed) with COVID-19.
Chase Field reserves the right to screen any person for COVID-19 symptoms and may refuse entry based on the results of such screening, as determined in its sole discretion.
On-site medical partners at AMR will be available to treat you, if need be. If you experience symptoms, please visit Section 105 or 300.