*1. Program Participation and Eligibility. *Participation in the Arizona Diamondbacks 2020 Suites Rewards Points Program (“Program”) is subject to the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures described in these Terms & Conditions or otherwise communicated to Participants (collectively, “Program Terms”). The Arizona Diamondbacks (“Club”) has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Only persons and entities that purchase at least one (1) suite use on a single game basis (each a “Participant) are eligible to participate in the Program. Suites rented under a Club Suite License Agreement are not eligible for points under the Program.
*2. Program Enrollment. *Participants that purchase a single game suite use during the Arizona Diamondbacks 2020 preseason and/or regular season (“2020 Season”) are automatically enrolled in the Program. Eligible suites include the following: D-back Suites; Legends Suite; Owner’s Suite; Party Suite; All-Star Game Suite; Pool Suite; Dugout Suites, Batter’s Box Suite; The Draft Room; Home Run Porches; [email protected], and any other area designated by the Club in its sole discretion. A Participant may opt-out of the Program by providing written notice to a Club Suite Services Representative at: Suite Rewards Program, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004; or via e-mail to: [email protected]. Upon such opt-out, all points that the Participant have earned or would otherwise earn in the 2020 Season shall be forfeited and void.
3. Earning Points. A Participant will earn one (1) point for every $1.00 paid as the rental fee for a suite use during the 2020 Season (including any food and beverage package that may be a part of such rental fee). Multiple suites rented for a game qualify for multiple points (subject to these Program Terms). Taxes and other fees do not qualify for points. Complimentary suites or suites rented through voucher redemptions do not qualify for points. The Club reserves the right to make the final determination of what suite use purchases qualify for points.
4. Referral Points. A Participant will also earn one (1) point for every $1.00 paid as the rental fee (including any advance purchase of food and beverages) for a suite use purchased by all referrals of a Participant during the 2020 Season (each a “Suite Referral”). Suite Referral points shall be calculated consistent with Section 2. Such Suite Referral will also earn points as a Participant. In order to be deemed a Participant’s Suite Referral, the Club must have had no prior business dealings with the Suite Referral and the Participant must have provided the Suite Referral’s contact information or introduction to the Club. Suite Referral points cannot be earned unless the Club acknowledges such Suite Referral in writing. Only one (1) Participant may earn Suite Referral points based on the purchases of a Suite Referral. Purchases made by a Suite Referral after the 2020 Season will not qualify for referral points in future Programs, if any.
5. No Limit on Points. There is no limitation on the number of points a Participant may earn, whether through the Participant’s own purchases or through the purchases by the Participant’s referral. However, once the highest Rewards tier is reached and redeemed, no further Rewards will be available to the Participant.
6. Rewards. Program rewards (“Rewards”) are listed on dbacks.com/suites and are subject to availability, date restrictions, expiration dates, and additional terms and conditions from the Rewards providers. See dbacks.com/suites or contact a Club Suite Services Representative for more information.
7. Rewards Redemption. Points are based on a tiered system. Once a Participant reaches or surpasses a certain Rewards threshold, the Participant may select one (1) Reward within that Rewards tier either online or through a Club Suites Services Representative. Redeemed points remain as points that will apply towards the next Rewards threshold. Points must be redeemed within seven (7) days of final game of the 2020 Season. Unredeemed points shall be forfeited and void. Points may not be used for any purpose other than to redeem Rewards. Points and Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time, have no cash value at any time and cannot be combined with any other ticket or promotional offer of the Club or any third party. Points and Rewards may not be transferred (except as expressly set forth in the Program Terms), sold, or assigned by any means. The Club reserves the right to revoke and not honor any points or Rewards for which attempts have been made to transfer, sell, or assign. The points required to earn any Rewards are determined by the Club. The Club reserves the right at any time to: (a) change Point values associated with any Rewards; (b) limit, modify, or cancel any Rewards or the number and type of Rewards available; and (c) change rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points.
*8. Release of Liability. *All Participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, the MLB Entities, all Rewards providers, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses, and liabilities arising out of the Program or from the receipt or use of any Reward or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Reward. The “MLB Entities” shall mean MLB Advanced Media, L.P., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, Tickets.com, LLC, and each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the MLB and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
9. Image Release.Each participant, by redeeming Points and/or accepting a Reward, accepts all Reward conditions and grants to the Club and its designees the right to publicize such Participant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. Governing Law.The Program shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. In case of violation of applicable laws, regulations, or the Program Terms, or fraud or abuse involving the Program, (a) the Club will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of points and Rewards; and (b) Participants will be liable for payment of all fines, penalties, costs, fees, and any other monies owed pursuant to any applicable law. If any term of the Program Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, then the Club and/or the Participant, as applicable, shall be relieved of such unlawful or unenforceable obligation under that term and the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. Awarding of Rewards is void where prohibited by law.
11. Additional Terms.The Club is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Program-related materials, or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost. The Club has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Points and Rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable unless specifically permitted by the Program Terms. Participants are solely responsible for any tax liability (if any) arising out of earning or redeeming points and the use of Rewards. Participants and their guests shall at all times abide by all applicable governmental laws, ordinances, orders, directions, rules and regulations, and all Club policies, rules, and regulations, including any resale price restrictions, smoking prohibitions, and restrictions on entry.