Dog Days of Summer ticket packages, presented by PetSmart Charities, are available starting at $180 and include a semi-private space with all the necessities for four people and one dog. Each table comes with access to All-You-Can-Eat hot dogs, soda, water, popcorn, peanuts, and chips. Fans must purchase entire table.
Located along the main concourse behind the left-center field wall, the PetSmart Patio features a family-friendly atmosphere with multi-tiered seating that is perfect for groups of humans and canines of various sizes. As part of the Dog Days of Summer presented by PetSmart Charities ticket package, pet parents will also receive a PetSmart Charities "Doggie Bag," complete with free items from PetSmart Charities.
Directly behind the PetSmart Patio will be the PetSmart Charities Park, an outdoor and indoor (air conditioned) dog park so even in the heat of the summer dogs can run around and play. The outdoor park will feature a baseball theme complete with a baseball diamond and a grassy outfield - perfect for dogs to explore, play ball with other dogs or find their perfect "spot" to go to the bathroom. Rules & Guidelines »
Limited inventory may be available for some games. If no tables appear online for selected game, please call 602-514-8400 to check availability.
For questions about booking the D-backs Patio, please contact us at 602-514-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D-backs Patio tickets are sold as a package of 4 seats.
- Tickets will not be sold day of the game at the box office.
- 1 dog per table. Dogs are free of charge.
- Waiver must be presented on-site. Download the waiver »
- Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccines.
- Non-aggressive dogs only.
- You must have a dog with you to purchase in this area on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Dogs will only be allowed in the D-backs Patio Area & Lounge Area and will not have access to the entire ballpark. In addition, dogs will not be allowed near the food setup within the D-backs Patio.
- Each table will also have access to the D-backs Dog Days of Summer lounge area which includes Doggy Ice Cream and the D-backs Dog Park area (located below the D-backs Patio).
- The only entrance into this area with dogs will be through a special gate on the NE corner of the stadium, just west of the Mountainside Fitness entrance.
- Accessible seating is available.