If you have elected to sit in the non-socially distanced section where proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test is required, please take note of these requirements for entry. All fans 13 years and older will be required to show one of the following:
- Paper or digital copy of CDC-issued Vaccination Card along with photo ID (that matches name on vaccination card)
- The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination: Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR a photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR a photo of the attendee's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson administered two weeks or more in advance of the game to be attended.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST SECTION
- Paper or digital copy of negative COVID-19 test along with photo ID
- The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include name of person tested and date of negative test result.
- To find free testing sites in San Diego County, please clink the button below.
- Test results need to be received within 24 hours of the first game you are attending (i.e, if your game is on Friday, you need to receive your test results between Thursday and when you arrive at the ballpark on Friday). If you are attending multiple games in a homestand, you will only need to show proof of the negative test at the first game you attend.
You are required to only sit in the seat you are assigned at the ballpark.