During the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, the health and safety of our community, guests, players and employees is our highest priority. Petco Park Tours will also be postponed through July 31. Check back for more information on tour tickets for August 1 - September 30. If you have already purchased a tour March 14 - July 31 you will be contacted directly by our tours team. If you have any questions you may contact [email protected].
Explore America's #1 Ballpark on one of our daily guided tours. As you go behind-the-scenes you will discover "writer's row" in the press box, sit in a major league dugout, peek inside the Visitors' Clubhouse and learn more about baseball in San Diego through the Padres Hall of Fame presented by Sony. Your journey doesn't stop there as you enter the Breitbard Hall of Fame which honors athletes who have excelled athletically in San Diego or who are native San Diegans who have achieved athletic fame elsewhere.
Experience the ballpark as only players and staff do. Your behind-the-scenes tour includes the following stops:
- Field Warning Track
- Major League Dugout
- Visitors' Clubhouse
- Press Box
- Private Luxury Suite
All tour stops are subject to change depending upon Petco Park schedule and area availability.
- Adults: $22
- Seniors (60+): $19
- Kids (12 and younger): $19
- Military (Active Duty, Reservist, Retirees, Veterans and Military family members with ID): $19
- Kids Under 36 Inches in Height: FREE
- Early Bird Pre-Game Tour (Requires game ticket): $25.00
- Early Bird VIP Pre-Game Tour: Watch batting practice from the field! Limited quantities, email [email protected] for more information
Holidays and peak times may affect pricing. Member and Early Bird Tour pricing is available. Current Season Ticket Members can purchase tour tickets through Account Manager. Please contact your Membership Service Representative for assistance.
Tours are currently not available on the following dates. This list is subject to change.
- March: NO TOURS
- April: NO TOURS
- May: 1-12 NO TOURS, 23-24 (No Tours/Gallagher Square Concert)
- June: 20 (No Tours Gallagher Square Concert)
- July: 3-4 (No Tours/Gallagher Square Concert), 21-26 (The Stadium Tour & Comic Con)
- August: 15 (No Tours/Gallagher Square Concert), 20 (No Tours/Gallagher Square Concert) , 29 (No Tours/Gallagher Square Concert)
- September: 11-21 (No Tours KAABOO)
Tour tickets are available for advance purchase by clicking the "Buy Tickets" button above. Additionally, tour tickets can be purchased on site at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Drive at K Street starting 30 minutes prior to each tour. Tours are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. We highly recommend purchasing online in advance.
Tours are approximately 80 minutes long and include climbing stairs and walking ramps. All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, however wheelchairs are not provided. Tours take place rain or shine. All tours begin at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Blvd at K Street.
Off-Season Tour Schedule (through March)
Daily Tour Times: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. daily. (restricted dates apply)
In-Season Tour Schedule (April - September)
- Non-Game Days (restricted dates apply)
- Daily Tours- 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Game Days
- Daily Tours - 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and Early Bird Pre-Game Tour
- Spanish Speaking Tours
- 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- March: 21
- April: 4,18
- May: 9
- June: 6, 20
- July: 11
Please note that tour times are subject to change.