Petco Park Tours are open! The health and safety of our community, guests, players and employees is our highest priority. All guests entering Petco Park will be required to wear a face covering at all times during the tour. Petco Park has introduced new measures designed to ensure a safe and healthy guest experience. These measures are based on guidance from health authorities, including the CDC, along with requirements of the state of California and San Diego County. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Petco Park.
Padres Members receive a special discount on Petco Park Tours. Log in to Padres Account Manager to access discounted tickets.
Explore America's #1 Ballpark on one of our daily guided tours. Experience the ballpark as only players and staff do. Led by a tour guide, this historical, behind-the-scenes tour allows guests to experience the ballpark while learning about the history of Petco Park and the San Diego Padres. Stops include:
- Field Warning Track
- Cutwater Coronado Club
- Padres Hall of Fame Presented by Sony
- Press Box
- Private Luxury Suite
- Breitbard Hall of Fame
All tour stops are subject to change depending upon Petco Park schedule and area availability.
- Adults: $25
- Seniors (60+): $20
- Children (3-12): $20
- Military (Active Duty, Reservist, Retirees, Veterans and Military family members with ID): $20
- Kids Under 36 Inches in Height: FREE
- Members: Please log into your Padres Account Manager for discounted adult Member Tour tickets
Holidays and peak times may affect pricing. Current Season Ticket Members can purchase tour tickets through Account Manager. Please contact your Membership Service Representative for assistance.
Tours are currently not available on the following dates. This list is subject to change.
- May: 10th, 11th (Off Days) 16th , 19th & 23rd (Day Games) 24th-28th ( SDSU Commencement Ceremonies), May 29th & 30th (Beach Boys/Ziggy Marley)
- June: 6th, 9th, 20th, 27th (Day Games), 10th-14th (San Diego Unified School District High School Graduations), 30th (Private Event)
- July: 11th & 28th (Day Games), 1st (Private Event)
- August: 1st, 8th, 11th, 22nd (Day Games), 12th (Off Day)
- September: 5th & 26th (Day Games)
Tour tickets are available for advance purchase by clicking the “Buy Tickets” button above. Additionally, tour tickets can be purchased on site at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on the 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Drive at K Street starting 30 minutes prior to each tour. Tours are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Tour sizes have been significantly reduced to aid in our social distancing efforts during this time. We highly recommend purchasing online in advance to limit person-to-person contact.
Tours are approximately 80 minutes long and include climbing stairs and walking ramps. All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, however wheelchairs are not provided. Tours take place rain or shine. All tours begin at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Blvd at K Street.
*For Pre-Game Tour Check-In details please click on Pre-Game Tours tab
Please note that tour times are subject to change.