You haven't seen Petco Park until you've gone behind-the-scenes on one of our guided tours. Discover "writer's row" in the press box, learn about the historic Western Metal Supply Co. Building and explore the Padres dugout. The crown jewel of downtown San Diego, Petco Park serves up baseball Southern California style-complete with swaying palm trees and a sandy beach beyond center field.
Join us for a walk in the sun. Individuals, families or groups smaller than 20 can join our walk-up tours offered seven days a week. For information on private group tours, please e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Holidays may affect pricing
Tour tickets are available here or at the Advance Ticket Windows at Petco Park. For more information, please call our Tour Hotline at 619.795.5000 or email a request to email@example.com.
For groups of 20 or more, please call our Group Tours Department at 619.795.5000 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour tickets for April - September 2018 will be on sale in mid-March.
Please note that tour destinations and times are subject to change at any time without notice. Tours run approximately 80 minutes and include 1.5 miles of walking.
Tours take place rain or shine and include climbing stairs and walking ramps. All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, wheelchairs are not provided.
PETCO PARK TOUR DETAILS
Offseason Tour Schedule - October through March
Public Tour Times: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. daily.
Please note that tour times are subject to change.
Please note the following:
Petco Park Tours will not be conducted on:
(2017) 12/24-25, 12/30-31
(2018) 1/19-20, 2/2-3, 2/9-10, 3/3, 3/11, 3/29, 3/31
Tours begin from the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Blvd. and K St.
Tour times are subject to change.
For tours in Spanish, please click here.
Tours may include highlights such as:
- An Exclusive Premium Lounge
- A Private Luxury Suite
- The Press Box
- A Major League Dugout
- The Warning Track
- Panoramic Views of Downtown San Diego, Mexico and the Coronado Bridge
- The Historic Western Metal Supply Co. Building
- The Park at the Park
- Palm Court Plaza
- The Sun Diego Beach
- The Padres Team Store
- The Padres Hall of Fame presented by Sony
The Padres Hall of Fame and Museum is only available to guests who purchase a tour ticket or game ticket. Guests who come to the game have access to the HOF from gate's opening until middle of the 8th inning.
Guided tours are the best way to experience all that "The World's Best Ballpark in America's Finest City" has to offer.
Please note that Early Bird Tours do not include all stops listed above as game preparation is on going and several areas are off limits. You will still enjoy great behind-the-scenes elements of Petco Park and potentially see some of batting practice. All Early Bird Tours require a ticket for the game that day as well as the tour.
Ballpark Tours are ideal for:
- Class Field Trips
- Little League Teams
- Youth Groups
- Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts
- Group and Company Outings
- Seniors Groups
- San Diego Visitors
- Spouse Programs
- Architecture Aficionados
- Baseball Fanatics
Private Tour Schedule:
- When the Padres are on the road or have an off-day: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily.
- Tour times vary on game days based on the start time of the game:
- On days we have a 7:10 p.m. game will have 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. tours, with a 4:00 p.m. Early Bird in which guests must have a game ticket to attend.
- On days we have a 6:10 p.m. game will have 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. tours, with a 3:00 p.m. Early Bird in which guests must have a game ticket to attend.
- On days we have a 5:40 p.m. game we will have 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. tours, with a 3:00 p.m. Early Bird in which guests must have a game ticket to attend.
Tour times are subject to change.
Private tours or groups of 20 or larger are scheduled upon request and require reservations at least 10 business days in advance of the requested tour date. Please inquire about our exciting educational tours for school and youth groups. For more information, please call our Tour Hotline at 619.795.5000 or email email@example.com. Calls and emails will be responded to as soon as possible, but may take up to 48 hours.