Go Behind The Scenes at Petco Park
Explore America's #1 Ballpark on one of our daily guided tours. Experience the ballpark as only players and staff do. Led by a tour guide, this historical, behind-the-scenes tour allows guests to experience the ballpark while learning about the history of Petco Park and the San Diego Padres. Stops include:
- Field Warning Track
- Cutwater Coronado Club
- Padres Hall of Fame Presented by Motorola
- Press Box
- Private Luxury Suite
- Breitbard Hall of Fame
Padres Members receive a special discount on Petco Park Tours. Log in to Padres Account Manager to access discounted tickets.
Daily Tour Prices
- Adults: $28
- Seniors (60+): $25
- Children (3-12): $25
- Military (Active Duty, Reservist, Retirees, Veterans and Military family members with ID): $25
- Kids Under 36 Inches in Height: FREE
- Members: Please log into your Padres Account Manager for discounted adult Member Tour tickets
Prices may vary in-season, at peak times, and during holidays. Current Season Ticket Members can purchase tour tickets through Account Manager. Please contact your Membership Service Representative for assistance.
Tours are currently not available on the following dates. This list is subject to change.
- September 12th - 13th (Full Venue Event)
- September 15th - 19th ( Bad Bunny)
- October 8th (Full Venue Event)
- November 7th-10th (Elton John)
- November 24th (Thanksgiving)
- December 24th (Christmas Eve)
- December 25th (Christmas)
Tours on sale through December.
Tour tickets are available for advance purchase by clicking the “Buy Tickets” button above. Additionally, tour tickets can be purchased on site at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on the 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Drive at K Street starting 30 minutes prior to each tour. Tours are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tours are approximately 80 minutes long and include climbing stairs and walking ramps. All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, however wheelchairs are not provided. Tours take place rain or shine. All tours start at the Western Metal Building Ticket Windows on 7th Ave./Tony Gwynn Blvd. at K. Street.
*For more information, and to purchase pre-game tours, click on pre-game tours tab
Please note that tour times are subject to change.