The Cutwater Coronado Club is one of the newest premium seating areas at Petco Park, launching for the 2020 season. Soak in stunning views of Coronado Island and the iconic Coronado Bridge from a private open-air club while enjoying complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages. Catch Padres game action from your own luxury loge box seats in the Toyota Terrace on the 3rd base side of the ballpark. After the game ends, head back to the club for post-game drinks and snacks. Seats are limited and available only through Padres Membership. Request more information today to schedule a tour.
- Platinum Membership
- Access to a private open-air club with views of Coronado Island
- All-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages in the club + access to a private bar
- In-seat service *Food and drinks available for purchase
- Luxury theater style seats
- Priority access to Padres Postseason tickets and non-baseball events at Petco Park
The Coronado Club by Cutwater will have an assortment of grab-n-go ballpark fare and snacks, Petco Park favorites and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at a private bar available only to club members.