Phillies Charities 5K Course Info
- The USATF certified 3.1 mile run starts and ends at Citizens Bank Park. Weather permitting, there will be a cool down lap around the warning track on the field.
- The entire course will be closed to traffic.
- Water will be available at the halfway point and at the finish.
- Portable restrooms will be available on Citizens Bank Way.
- Emergency services and medical teams will be stationed throughout the course.
- Headphones are discouraged, but if you do plan to use them, please keep the volume down so you can hear vehicle traffic and voice instruction.
- No bicycles, hand cycles, inline skates, motorized devices, pets, skateboards or strollers permitted on the course.
- Unregistered runners are prohibited from the course to assure runner safety and to comply with liability insurance requirements.