The 2017 event is now SOLD OUT!
The Phillies Charities 5K, presented by Toyota, entry fee is $50.00 per person, with net proceeds benefitting Phillies Charities, Inc.
Phillies Charities 5K participants will receive the following items:
- Long sleeve hoodie (sizes are not guaranteed)
- Finisher medal
- Clear security bag with sponsor goodies
- Personalized bib with disposable chip (personalized bibs are no longer available)
- Coupon on bib good for one free draft beer or soft drink at XFINITY Live! valid on race day only
- 20 percent discount coupon for the Majestic Clubhouse Store*
- Voucher good for four tickets to be used for a Phillies game during the first homestand of the season (April 8-12), excluding the home opener.**
After crossing the finish line, participants will be able to enjoy a cool down lap around the warning track on the field (weather permitting).
*Certain restrictions apply.
**Each voucher good for four tickets and includes an option to purchase additional game tickets. Must redeem voucher and purchase additional tickets in person at Citizens Bank Park ticket windows.
- Registration opens at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 on phillies.com/5k.
- Runners must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. No deferrals.
- All participants must be pre-registered. There will be no race day registration.