The Phillies Charities 5K entry fee is $50 per person, with net proceeds benefitting Phillies Charities, Inc. The race will take place on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 9 a.m.
Participants receive the following items:
- Voucher good for four tickets to be used for a Phillies game during the first homestand of the 2018 season (April 7-11), excluding the Home Opener.*
- Long sleeve shirt
- Finisher medal
- Gear check bag
- Personalized bib with disposable chip
- 20% discount coupon for the Majestic Clubhouse Store**
A cool down lap around the warning track on the field is pending weather and construction that is scheduled to take place during that time at Citizens Bank Park.
New this year: When registering, participants may opt to have their race packet mailed to them in advance of the event.
*Voucher good for four tickets and includes an option to purchase additional game tickets. Must redeem voucher and purchase additional tickets in person at Citizens Bank Park ticket windows. Games included in the offer:
- Saturday, April 7 vs. Miami Marlins, 6:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 8 vs. Miami Marlins, 1:35 p.m.
- Monday, April 9 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 10 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 11 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:05 p.m.
**Certain restrictions apply.
- Runners must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. No deferrals.
- All participants must be pre-registered. There will be no race day registration.