Phillies Baseball 101 Clinic for Women
The 2018 clinic was held on Monday, May 21.
- Take part in an interactive clinic taught by the Phillies coaches! Includes on-field stations (weather permitting) featuring proper baseball techniques and skills.
- Access behind the scenes locations such as the Phillies batting cages and bullpens.
- Participate in Q&A sessions with Phillies personnel, led by Scott Palmer, Director, Public Affairs.
- Special appearances by the Phillie Phanatic and Phillies Ballgirls.
- Special pregame festivities, including a Baseball 101 pre-game party and dinner buffet at the Phillies Party Tent.
- Enjoy early access to watch batting practice (weather permitting).
- Complimentary preferred parking, a Phillies gift bag with an autographed souvenir, an exclusive Baseball 101 T-shirt, the chance to take part in an auction benefiting Phillies Charities Inc., a ticket to that night's game, and more.
*Subject to change.
"The day was beyond perfect! Great value for the money! Can't wait to attend again!"
- Jennifer S.
"I had no idea what to expect from this luncheon! It exceeded my expectations through and through! I had an absolute blast and would come back again and again!"
- Krystal M.
"The Baseball 101 Clinic was the best baseball day ever! We learned so many interesting things about the organization, the coaches were great, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. It was so much fun to get an insider's view of the team. It helped me appreciate the team behind the scenes and how much work goes into running a ball club."
- Gloria P.
"AWESOME!!! That's how I can describe Baseball101. It was such an amazing experience and so worth it. I can honestly say everything was interesting and fun. I hope you do it and enjoy it as much as I did.. I'm sure you will!"
- Lisa C.
"What a great experience! My kids and hubby were so jealous when I came home bubbling on and on about my awesome Phillies day."
- Jane D.
"Baseball 101 was awesome! It allows the fan to feel connected on a personal level to the team, management and staff of the organization. If you are not a fan you will be after attending!"
- Peggy S.