The Phillies would like to ensure that you are fully maximizing the benefits offered to you as a Diamond Club member. For your convenience, this page includes a detailed overview of Diamond Club amenities and services. We hope this information will make you and your guests' experience at Citizens Bank Park both convenient and enjoyable.
Seats with credit Dugout Diamond Club (Rows 1 through 3)
- Unlimited food and beverage credit per ticket/per game
Preferred Diamond Club (Rows 5 through 9)
- $30 of credit per ticket/per game - credit is good for food/beverages/merchandise
Standard Diamond Club (Rows 10 through 19)
- Does not include credit
Important information regarding tickets that possess credit:
- Please note your credit is valid only for the game date on your ticket.
- To utilize your credit, simply present your game ticket(s) in lieu of payment when appropriate.
- Credit is accepted in the following areas:
- Anywhere in the Diamond Club and Hall of Fame Club
- Phillies Majestic Team Store - located on the main concourse near Section 134 (third base side)
- Ashburn Alley
- Any concession area throughout Citizens Bank Park (excluding McFadden's)
- Any merchandise kiosk throughout Citizens Bank Park (excluding the Memorabilia Store from Hunt Auctions located on the main concourse behind Section 126)
Chef Prepared Action Stations
The Phillies will continue to offer variety and flexibility in your dining options when you visit Citizens Bank Park this season. A variety of "action stations" will feature a wide array of delicious entrées that will satisfy any appetite. The following outline details how our system will operate:
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of this option from the time you arrive at the ballpark through the 7th inning or two hours after the scheduled start of the game, whichever comes first.
The Host Stand in the Clubhouse Lounge
- Serves as the "hub" whether you choose to dine in or take your meal to your seats.
- The host will either seat you in the dining area or provide you with a ticket to the action station of your choice.
- After being seated, a member of our wait staff will take your drink and food order and then provide you with a ticket to the action station of your choice.
- Once at the action station of your choice, simply hand your ticket to the chef and your entrée will be prepared for you.
- At the completion of dining, your server will provide you with your bill.
- Dining out gives you the opportunity to enjoy your entrée at your seats.
- Visit the host stand to place your order and make payment for the station of your choice.
- The host will provide you with a ticket to the action station of your choice.
- When you arrive at the action station, simply present this ticket to the chef and inform them you are "dining out". Your entrée will be prepared and placed in a container so you can conveniently take your food to your seat.
- Napkins, condiments, plastic ware, and all other necessities will be situated at the action station.
- Drink orders can be placed at the bar or through in-seat service.
An upscale concession area is available in the Clubhouse Lounge. This location will feature traditional ballpark fare along with additional specialty food items, and will remain open until the conclusion of the game.
Two full service bars are featured in the Clubhouse Lounge. Both bars will serve a full array of beers, wines and mixed drinks from the time gates open until the 7th inning or two hours after the scheduled start of the game, whichever comes first. The Pitcher's Bar will then remain open until approximately a half-hour post-game.
- You don't have to miss a single pitch! The Phillies and Aramark will again offer food and beverage service at your seat. A menu will be provided for you, and servers assigned exclusively to the Diamond Club will assist you with your orders.
- In-seat service will begin when gates open, and continue until the end of the game.
- Please note: after the 7th inning alcohol may only be purchased at the Pitcher's Bar inside the Clubhouse Lounge.
Diamond Club Policy and Procedures
The Phillies are pleased to offer a variety of services at Citizens Bank Park, and we ask that you and your guests enjoy these amenities responsibly. Please keep in mind that the Phillies and Aramark reserve the right to refuse service to anybody who appears to be intoxicated. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Scanning Tickets - As a reminder, in addition to your Diamond Club ticket being scanned when you enter the ballpark, they will also be scanned upon entry into the Diamond Club.
- Wristbands - each Diamond Club Member will be issued a wristband when entering the Diamond Club area. The wristband will allow you to enter and exit the Diamond Club with ease, and will uphold the exclusivity of our premium areas. We kindly ask that you do not remove your wristband if you wish to access the Diamond Club.
- All Diamond Club Members have access to the Hall of Fame Club.
- Smoking Policy - Citizens Bank Park is now a smoke-free facility.
- The Phillies and Aramark reserve the right to cease alcohol sales at any point.