The Phillies would like to ensure that you are fully maximizing the benefits offered to you as a Diamond Club member. For your convenience, this page includes a detailed overview of Diamond Club amenities and services. We hope this information will make you and your guests' experience at Citizens Bank Park both convenient and enjoyable.
Dugout Diamond Club (Rows 1 - 3)
- Unlimited food and beverage credit per ticket/per game
- The credit on each ticket may not be used to obtain food/beverages for anyone other than the Dugout Diamond ticket holder. The Phillies reserve the right to eliminate the credit if it is being used inappropriately.
Preferred Diamond Club (Rows 5 - 9)
- $30 of credit per ticket/per game - credit is good for food/beverage/merchandise
Standard Diamond Club (Rows 10 - 19)
- Does not include credit
Important information regarding tickets that possess credit:
- Please note your credit is valid only for the game date on your ticket.
- To utilize your credit, simply present your game ticket(s) in lieu of payment when appropriate.
- Credit is accepted in the following areas:
- Anywhere in the Diamond Club and Hall of Fame Club
- Ashburn Alley
- Any concession area throughout Citizens Bank Park (including Pass and Stow and Shake Shack)
- Phillies New Era Team Store - located on the main concourse near Section 134 (third base side)
- Any merchandise kiosk throughout Citizens Bank Park (excluding the Memorabilia Store from Hunt Auctions located on the main concourse behind Sections111/112)
Diamond Club Restaurant
Please visit the Diamond Club Host Stand upon entering if you wish to dine in our full service restaurant where you will be seated with a server. The restaurant menu will feature a wide variety of food options from appetizers, salads, upscale entrees and sandwiches. The menu will rotate at least every month.
You will have the opportunity to take advantage of this dining option from the time you arrive at the ballpark until the 7th inning or two hours after the scheduled start of the game, whichever comes first. To view first pitch from your seats, we suggest being seated for restaurant service approximately 30 minutes prior to first pitch.
Reservations are not required for dinner but are encouraged. Reservation Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
- An upscale concession area is available in the Clubhouse Lounge. This location will feature specialty food items along with traditional ballpark fare. This location will remain open until the conclusion of the game.
- Chef Stations - We are pleased to feature two chef prepared food stations within the Clubhouse Lounge. A Build Your Own Salad Bar and an additional Chef Station that will rotate periodically. Both stations will be available for take-out and restaurant service. For guests not dining in the restaurant, you can order and pay directly at the Diamond Club Host Stand. The host will present you with a voucher to redeem at the station.
- Shake Shack - The Shake Shack restaurant will feature an exclusive line for all Diamond Club members.
Two full service bars are featured in the Clubhouse Lounge. Both bars will serve a full array of beers, wines, and mixed drinks from the time gates open until the 7th inning or two hours after the scheduled start of the game, whichever comes first. The Pitcher's Bar will then remain open until approximately a half-hour post-game.
You don't have to miss a single pitch! The Phillies and Aramark offer food and beverage service at your seat. A menu will be provided for you, and servers assigned exclusively to the Diamond Club will assist you with your orders.
- In-seat service will begin when gates open and continue until the end of the game. The Pitcher's Bar inside the Diamond Clubhouse Lounge will remain open until approximately a half-hour post-game. Please note: after the 7th inning, alcohol may only be purchased at the Pitcher's Bar inside the Clubhouse Lounge.
- The cost of all food and beverage is inclusive of tax. Gratuity is at the member's discretion.
Hall of Fame Club
Your Diamond Club ticket allows you access into the Hall of Fame Club. The Hall of Fame Club is also the best location to order Chickie's and Pete's Crab Fries, available behind sections 218 & 225.
Diamond Club Policy and Procedures
The Phillies are pleased to offer a variety of services at Citizens Bank Park, and we ask that you and your guests enjoy these amenities responsibly. Please keep in mind that the Phillies and Aramark reserve the right to refuse service to anybody who appears to be intoxicated. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Scanning Tickets - As a reminder, in addition to your Diamond Club ticket being scanned when you enter the ballpark, they will also be scanned upon entry into the Diamond Club.
- Wristbands - Each Diamond Club member will be issued a wristband when entering the Diamond Club area. The wristband will allow you to enter and exit the Diamond Club with ease and will uphold the exclusivity of our premium areas. We kindly ask that you do not remove your wristband if you wish to access the Diamond Club.
- All Diamond Club members have access to the Hall of Fame Club.
- Citizens Bank Park is a smoke free facility.
- The Phillies and Aramark reserve the right to cease alcohol sales at any point.