- Spacious, climate-controlled indoor/outdoor seating and furnishings
- Preferred parking for each home game
- Private restroom inside each suite
- Concierge service available from the time gates open until the end of the game
- Complimentary access to the Hall of Fame Club
- Access to VIP Will Call and the Suite and Club Entrance - Home Plate
- Catering options provided by Aramark
Our guests enjoy spectacular views of the game from the 70 suites located on the Dell EMC Suite Level. These suites are licensed on a multi-game basis, ranging from 10 to 81 games.
Suite Level Amenities
If you have any questions related to our corporate suites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on private spaces for single-game rental, please visit our Suites & Decks page
Additional Information and Frequently Asked Questions
Guest Information Sheet
For your convenience, we've created a Dell EMC Suite information sheet that can be included when mailing or giving tickets to guests.
Items such as programs, T-shirts, balls, hats, and jerseys are available.
Quantity discounts are available - please contact Brittany Sattin at email@example.com.
Items may be shipped in advance or delivered to your suite.
Alumni are available to take pictures, sign autographs, share stories from their playing days, and socialize with your guests. Pricing starts at $500 for one hour. Please contact the Suite office at 215-218-5112 for more information.
Red, white and blue balloons can be placed in the suite for any special occasion that you may be celebrating. Please contact the suite sales office to make arrangements.
Aramark, the Phillies' exclusive catering company, can take care of all your food & beverage needs for the suite.
Aramark Suite catering contact information:
- Email: Mary Kay Ley
- Suite Order Services Desk: 267-570-2344
- Fax: 267-570-2340
Advanced ordering provides you with the opportunity to order from a menu that features much more variety than our standard event day menu. Additionally, all special requests can be easily accommodated.
Advanced orders are due by 3 p.m. according the following schedule:
- Game Day - Order by 3 p.m.
- Monday game - order by Friday
- Tuesday game - order by Friday
- Wednesday game - order by Monday
- Thursday game - order by Tuesday
- Friday game - order by Wednesday
- Saturday & Sunday games - order by Thursday
Did you miss the advance order deadline? Don't worry; there is a day of game menu that is available in your suite. Please contact your Aramark server when you arrive.