The Saturday, March 16, 2019 Spring Training game against the Minnesota Twins was cancelled due to inclement weather.
Cancelled Game Information
The following policy would apply in the event a 2019 Spring Training game is declared an unofficial game due to inclement weather. An unofficial game is any game cancelled prior to 4-1/2 innings being played if the Rays are leading, or prior to 5 innings if the visiting team is leading or if the game is tied. Once a game is declared official, the cancelled game policy below would not apply.
- The purchased value of all tickets for any cancelled unofficial home game during the 2019 Spring Training season at Charlotte Sports Park may be exchanged for ticket(s) of equal value to another Spring Training home game played at Charlotte Sports Park, based upon availability, during the same Spring Training season. In the event your seat category is not available, you may exchange your ticket(s) for the next available price level. When an exchange is made for a ticket of greater value, the difference will be paid by the ticket holder.
- As an added option, you may also apply the value of your tickets from the cancelled game to tickets for a Rays 2019 regular season game played at Tropicana Field, based upon availability.
- You may exchange your tickets in advance at the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office for Spring Training games played in Port Charlotte. The Charlotte Sports Park Box Office in Port Charlotte is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. during the 2019 Spring Training season. The Charlotte Sports Park Box Office also remains open on scheduled game dates throughout the game. The Charlotte Sports Park Box Office will not accept exchange requests for 2019 Rays home games played at Tropicana Field.
- You may also exchange your tickets in advance for either 2019 Rays Spring Training games or 2019 Rays regular season home games, at the Tropicana Field Box Office located in St. Petersburg. The Gate 1 Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. On regular season game days, the Gate 1 Box Office at Tropicana Field opens at 10 a.m. and remains open throughout the game.
- Please do not mail any cancelled game ticket exchange requests to the Rays Spring Training Operation in Port Charlotte. Should you wish to exchange your tickets by mail, please send to: Tampa Bay Rays, Attn: Spring Training Ticket Operations, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.
- All of the above reference purchases made directly through the Tampa Bay Rays, raysbaseball.com, or phone orders through Tickets.Com. All customers who purchased through secondary market sites will need to contact those providers directly to be informed of respective exchange policies.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Spring Training Season Ticket Package Holders (those having all home games at Charlotte Sports Park) who wish an alternate option than above, may request the purchased value of the rain out ticket(s) from their season ticket package be applied as an account credit toward their 2020 Spring Training Season Ticket Renewal. Please note this account credit option applies only to 2020 Spring Training Season Ticket Renewal. No portion of the account credit may be applied to any single game purchase or refund. Should a 2019 Spring Training Season Ticket Holder wish to choose this option, they may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mail this request to: Tampa Bay Rays, Attn: Spring Training Ticket Operations, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.