Cancelled Game Information
The following policy would apply in the event a 2020 spring training game is declared an unofficial game due to inclement weather. An unofficial game is any game cancelled prior to 4-1/2 innings being played if the Rays are leading, or prior to 5 innings if the visiting team is leading or if the game is tied. Once a game is declared official, the cancelled game policy below would not apply.
- The purchased value of all tickets for any cancelled unofficial home game during the 2020 spring training season at Charlotte Sports Park may be exchanged for ticket(s) of equal value to another spring training home game played at Charlotte Sports Park, based upon availability, during the same spring training season. In the event your seat category is not available, you may exchange your ticket(s) for the next available price level. When an exchange is made for a ticket of greater value, the difference will be paid by the ticket holder.
- As an added option, you may also apply the value of your tickets from the cancelled game to tickets for a Rays 2020 regular season game played at Tropicana Field, based upon availability.
- You may exchange your tickets in advance at the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office for spring training games played in Port Charlotte. During the 2020 spring training season, the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office in Port Charlotte is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., and closed on Sundays. The Charlotte Sports Park Box Office also remains open on scheduled game dates throughout the game. The Charlotte Sports Park Box Office will not accept exchange requests for 2020 Rays home games played at Tropicana Field.
- You may also exchange your tickets in advance for either 2020 Rays spring training games or 2020 Rays regular season home games, at the Tropicana Field Box Office located in St. Petersburg. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., and closed on Sundays. On regular season game days, the Tropicana Field Box Office opens at 10 a.m.
- Please do not mail any cancelled game ticket exchange requests to the Rays Spring Training Operation in Port Charlotte. Should you wish to exchange your tickets by mail, please send to: Tampa Bay Rays, Attn: Spring Training Ticket Operations, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.
- All of the above reference purchases made directly through the Tampa Bay Rays, raysbaseball.com, or phone orders through Tickets.Com. All customers who purchased through secondary market sites will need to contact those providers directly to be informed of respective exchange policies.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected].
Spring Training Season Ticket Package Holders (those having all home games at Charlotte Sports Park) who wish an alternate option than above, may request the purchased value of the rain out ticket(s) from their season ticket package be applied as an account credit toward their 2021 Spring Training Season Ticket Renewal. Please note this account credit option applies only to 2021 Spring Training Season Ticket Renewal. No portion of the account credit may be applied to any single game purchase or refund. Should a 2020 Spring Training Season Ticket Holder wish to choose this option, they may e-mail [email protected] or mail this request to: Tampa Bay Rays, Attn: Spring Training Ticket Operations, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.