presented by Tito's Handmade Vodka - Vodka for Dog People
Sunday, September 16 at 1:10 vs. Oakland Athletics
The Tampa Bay Rays invite you and your puppy pal to Dog Day at the Rays presented by Tito's Handmade Vodka - Vodka for Dog People at Tropicana Field when the Rays take on the Oakland Athletics! For just $30 ($40 value) this specially priced ticket package includes a seat for you and your best pal in the tbt* Party Deck, Rays Dog Day themed item and dog themed activities throughout the game.
Additional activities provided by Tito's Handmade Vodka include:
- Additional giveaways
- Doggie Kissing Booth - fans can take home photos from the event
- Plinko game - proceeds will benefit Pet Pal Animal Shelter and SPCA Tampa Bay
The Tampa Bay Rays are pleased to invite you to come out to Tropicana Field for Dog Day at the Rays on Sunday, April 15 when the Rays take on the Philadelphia Phillies at 1:10 p.m. This special ticket package includes a seat for yourself and your best pal for just $30 ($40 value) and includes a Rays themed dog item! Additional human tickets are available for $25 each and also include a dog themed item.
Tickets for Dog Day will be available for purchase exclusively on this page (raysbaseball.com/dogday) beginning March 1, 2018. The deadline to order tickets will be Friday April 12 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
The Tampa Bay Rays are pleased to invite you to come out to Tropicana Field for Dog Day at the Rays on Sunday, September 17 when the Rays take on the Boston Red Sox at 1:10 p.m. This special ticket package includes a seat for yourself and your best pal for just $30 ($40 value) and includes a Rays themed dog item! Additional human tickets are available for $25 each and also include a dog themed item.
Individual tickets must be purchased through this website using the password given to you. The deadline to order tickets for Dog Day with the Rays is Friday, September 15 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Groups of 15 or more receive preferred seating. For more information or to place your group order call 727-825-3406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the password DOG1 when purchasing tickets. Deadline to purchase tickets is September 13 at 11:59 p.m.
You can pick up your Rays dog themed item at the distribution table located in the tbt* Party Deck through the 5th inning. You must present your Dog Day ticket at the distribution table to receive a Rays dog day item. Dog Day items are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Special Event tickets are subject to dynamic pricing, act now to secure your seats.
NOTE: All canine tickets must be purchased with a human ticket. Fans with two or more dogs must have an additional adult "owner" accompanying the additional canine.
You must sign a waiver stating that your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To avoid lines we encourage fans to bring a signed waiver with them to the game.
We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes) and licensed. The Rays reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Tropicana Field to the Dog Day at the Rays event for any reason they may see fit. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership. Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
If you already have purchased tickets to a special event game and would like to participate in the special event, you can upgrade your ticket by calling 727-825-3406.
See if your dog is right for Dog Day with the Rays events
Yes! If your dog:
- Is old enough to be around other dogs and people (at least 6 months of age)
- Is up to date on all required vaccinations
- Is in relatively good health and can walk up and down several flights of stairs
- Does well on-leash and is not overly aggressive toward other dogs
- Is friendly toward humans and not excessively fearful
- Is a Rays fan!
Probably not, if your dog:
- Is still too young to mix with a big crowd (under 6 months);
- Is a senior dog that would have trouble navigating stairs and being outside for an extended period of time;
- Has aggressive tendencies towards other dogs or humans while on-leash (or off);
- Is a female dog in season
- Is exhibiting any signs of illness close to the day of the game (ie, cough, nasal discharge, lethargy, diarrhea, etc). These symptoms can be signs of potentially infectious illnesses and it would probably be best for your dog as well as the other dogs in attendance, if they did not attend.
Older dogs, dogs with short muzzles and/or dogs in general that are quickly prone to heat exhaustion should consider not attending this event or possibly plan on not staying for the entire game. Even though there will be cool water, heat can be a deadly factor for dogs. Water will be served community bowl style. If you require a separate drinking container for your dog, please bring one. Dogs cool themselves down by panting and are not nearly as efficient as us humans. Please keep the comfort and safety of your dog in the forefront of your mind when planning out this fun day at the park.
Organize a group of your fellow coworkers, family, and friends to receive an additional discount and preferred seating. Groups must be 15 or more to qualify. For more information call 727-825-3406 or e-mail email@example.com.