2019 Ticket Plan Deposit
2019 Season Ticket Deposit
$800 per seat
To place a deposit, call (303)-ROCKIES
or email email@example.com
Please note for both options above:
- The 2019 Deposits are non-refundable.
- 2019 prices are TBD.
- 2019 Season Ticket deposit must be used for a full 81-game plan.
- 2019 Mini-Plan deposit must be used for a 10-25 game mini-plan.
Deposits are for NEW customers only.
2019 Ticket Plan Information
If you are interested in information regarding 2019 Rockies Ticket Plans and do not want to make a deposit, please fill out our 2019 Ticket Information Form and we will update you when details are finalized.
Ticket plans are not eligible to be purchased online by ticket brokers or resellers (or anyone who represents a ticket broker or reseller). The Rockies reserve the right to cancel and refund online purchases from anyone deemed as a ticket broker or reseller. Please note that all online service fees are not refundable.
The Colorado Rockies reserve the right to not sell Season Tickets to any prospective or actual purchaser who fails to provide complete and accurate contact information. By attempting to purchase or actually purchasing Season Tickets, the purchaser grants the Rockies the right to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information provided by the purchaser, including the following:
- Name on Account
- Billing and Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card
- Significant savings over the single game price
- Guaranteed seating for the best games
- Guaranteed Postseason ticket opportunity for all packages; discounts for 20 & 25 Game Plan Holders
- Identification Card good for 10% off at Rockies Dugout Stores
- Ticket exchange program ensures every ticket gets used
- Digitally manage tickets through the MLB Ballpark app and My Rockies Account.
- Easy entry via Plan Holder Gates
- Subscription to the Rockies' official monthly publication, Rockies Magazine
- Access to private hotline for ordering additional game tickets at a discounted price without any service fees