Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres
Wednesday, August 22 at 6:40 PM
The Colorado Rockies are proud to announce the annual Bark at the Park on Wednesday, August 22, presented by AvoDerm Natural Pet Foods and Nylabone.
Dogs and owners alike can partake in the fun and festivities as the Rockies take on the San Diego Padres. With each paid human ticket one dog is allowed in for free. Special event tickets, proof of vaccinations, and signed waivers are required for participation. This event will sell out as seating and tickets are extremely limited so reserve your spot today!
Your Bark at the Park Package includes the following:
- An $18 ticket to watch the game in the designated "dog zone" (sections 155-160, 401-403). With each paid human, one dog is allowed in for free**
- Exclusive, pre-game parade around the warning track for you and your furry friend
- A Colorado Rockies Bark at the Park Banadana
- $1 of every ticket purchased will go to support Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF)
**This is a reservation only. In order to receive your tickets, you will need to send:
- Vaccination records that will be current on the day of the event
- Signed waivers for ALL human participants
- Dog's weight
You can send your vaccinations and waivers using one of the options below. Once received, the seats will be assigned and mailed to the address on file.
Colorado Rockies Baseball Club, Attn: Bark at the Park, 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
Scan documents and send to BarkatthePark@Rockies.com.
For questions, call 303-ROCKIES.
Fans, as a reminder, per Denver City Ordinance: It shall be unlawful for any person to own, possess, keep, exercise control over, maintain, harbor, transport, or sell within the city any pit bull.
Thank you for your interest in Bark at the Park with the Colorado Rockies! Unfortunately, our 2018 event is sold out. If you would like to be put on a waiting list for possible inclusion should anything open, please call 303-ROCKIES.