Guns N' Roses Concert
Show Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
Show Time: 6:00 p.m.
Gates Open: 4:30 p.m.
Parking Opens: 3:00 p.m.
Artist: Guns N' Roses
For premium seating options, including suites, Craft and Draft, and Diamond Club email [email protected] or call 816-504-4040 option 4.
- Parking lots will open at 3:00 p.m.
- General parking will cost $30, oversized vehicles will be $45 and bus and RV parking will be $60. All parking must be purchased in advance.
- Kauffman Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Cabs, ride shares, and drop-offs should enter through Gate 3 prior to the event. They will be directed to drop off next to the blue fence outside Gate D.
- After the event starts, cabs, ride shares, and drop-offs should enter through Gate 2 and line up in Lot A for pick up.
- All ticket holders will be subject to metal detection and bag check.
- Prohibited items are listed below. Please note NO BACKPACKS allowed, all purses will be searched.
- Ballpark staff will NOT be able to hold or check any items for you.
- There is a no re-entry policy at Kauffman Stadium. Once you leave the ballpark, you may not re-enter.
- Due to heightened security measures, guests are advised to arrive at least one hour prior to show time.
- Guests with field seating are encouraged to have their tickets ready upon entrance to the field. Field entrances will be located at the following areas: inside Gate A past the Royals Hall of Fame, sections 111, 112, 113, 114, and 115 on the 3rd base side, and 139, 140, 141, 142, and 143 on the 1st base side. Guests with disabilities and ADA needs will enter the field by using the elevator in the Diamond Club to Level 1 and will be escorted to a lift.
- The Outfield Experience will be closed to public access.
- The Diamond Club Lounge will be open to the public.
- Concessions/Bars will be open on Plaza, Loge and View Levels and there will also be bars located on the show floor.
- The Royals Team Store will be open all day and throughout the concert.
- The Royals Ticket Office will not accept any third party will call drop offs.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests at the ballpark, coolers, alcoholic beverages, or other non-clear liquid containers are not permitted.
- Food that resembles individual portions in a clear, plastic bag that is no larger than one gallon is allowed in the stadium.
- Guests may bring water bottles into the stadium, provided the water is in a plastic 1-liter or smaller sealed/unopened plastic bottle (one per person), and not frozen.
- All bags are not allowed into the stadium with the exception of 5” X 9” CLEAR clutch purse (hand carried or positioned at the waist). Exceptions may be made for medical needs.
- Prohibited bags: backpacks, multi-pocket bags, coolers of any kind
*Re-Entry will not be permitted*
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Backpacks or multi-pocket bags
- Any alcoholic beverages, cans, and bottles
- Weapons (including all guns and pocket knives)
- Items that could be projectiles including bottles, cans, and glass containers
- iPads and tablets
- Video Cameras or Professional Cameras. No cameras with zoom or a detachable lens. No cameras with a lens larger than 40mm.
- Audio or video recording devices
- Go-Pro type cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Posters, signs, flags, or banners
- Banners or flags with sticks in them
- Bullhorns/airhorns/cowbells (or other noise makers deemed by staff unacceptable)
- Lasers or laser pointing devices
- Coolers of any kind
- Anything that can obstruct a fans view
- Wrapped presents and/or gifts of any kind*
- Pets or animals not documented as service dogs
- Aerosol cans (i.e. sunscreen, hairspray, mace, etc.)
- Toy guns or toy knives
- Baseball Bats
- Beach Balls or other inflatables
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Chains of any kind
- Any other items deemed to be offensive or of risk