Like all Canadians, we had hoped to see improvements in the public health outlook as we neared the 2021 baseball season. With the ongoing Canada-US border closure, the Blue Jays have moved its home location as of June 1 to Sahlen Field, home of the organization’s Triple-A affiliate Buffalo Bisons. The club’s goal has always been to return to play on home soil as soon as it is safe to do so and until then, the team will play its home games at Sahlen Field.
We want to thank Canadians for everything they have done to combat COVID-19 in our communities. Blue Jays fans should continue to follow the latest local public health guidelines, including guidelines regarding non-essential travel outside of Canada; through these efforts, we can hope for the day we reunite with our fans on home soil.
The Blue Jays will host fans in a limited capacity at Sahlen Field, in accordance with local and state guidelines. Tickets for the club’s first eight home games went on sale to the general public on Thursday, May 20. Tickets for Blue Jays games from June 24 to July 21 go on sale to the general public on Thursday, June 10 at 10 a.m. ET.
Fans may purchase a maximum of four (4) tickets per game and can choose between two different types of seating sections at Sahlen Field: fully vaccinated and physically distanced.
We will continue to share updates with our fans as they become available.
- Fully vaccinated seating sections will have fans seated directly next to other parties.
- For games from June 15 to 17 at Sahlen Field, fully vaccinated seating sections are located above the Blue Jays home dugout on the 100 Level third base side, in sections 105 Lower, 109 Lower, 111 Lower, 113 Lower, 115, 117, 119, 121, 123, and 125.
- For games from June 24 to July 21, fully vaccinated seating sections make up most of the 100L bowl seating, except for select accessible physically distanced seating.
- Fans aged 16 and older sitting in fully vaccinated seating sections must present a photo ID that matches their proof of receipt of full COVID-19 vaccination, meaning all required COVID-19 vaccine doses (i.e., both doses of a two-dose vaccine or the only dose of a single-dose vaccine), received at least 14 days prior to the day of the game (required vaccination timeline table here).
- Click here for proof of full vaccination documentation required for fully vaccinated seating sections.
- Fans under the age of 16 may accompany and be seated with a fully vaccinated guest in a fully vaccinated seating section; no COVID-19 test result is required.
- For complete ballpark and health and safety information, please visit bluejays.com/healthandsafety.
- Each fan must present their own personal digital game ticket. The ticket purchaser must transfer individual tickets to each person in their group.
- Tickets are sold in pods of up to four seats, with each pod spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Available to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated fans.
- Fans sitting in physically distanced seating are not required to present vaccination documentation or a COVID-19 test result. There are no fan COVID-19 testing requirements for entry to Sahlen Field.
- Each fan must present their own personal digital game ticket. The ticket purchaser must transfer individual tickets to each person in their seating pod.