There are numerous mass transit options available for your trip to Miller Park.
The Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) provides bus service to and from Miller Park on game days from downtown Milwaukee and surrounding neighborhoods. Brewers Line service begins two hours prior to game time and buses operate approximately every 30 minutes. Return trips run until 30 minutes after the end of the game. In addition to the Brewers Line, several other MCTS routes operate within walking distance of Miller Park. For more information, please visit ridemcts.com/Brewers or the Ride MCTS app.
Only buses with senior citizens and/or persons with special needs are permitted to drop-off at a location other than the bus parking area, and only if they arrive at least one hour prior to game time. Buses utilizing the special needs drop-off should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please enter the Miller Park lots by taking I-94 to Miller Park Way South, followed by the Miller Park exit, and stay in the left hand lane. When you reach the end of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, and a parking attendant will assist you.
- The drop-off area is on the west side of Miller Park. Bus drivers and group leaders will receive a number from parking staff. The bus may conduct a U-turn and proceed back over Miller Park Way to the bus parking area, east of Miller Park Way and Miller Park, or may continue along the ring road toward the bus parking area.
- For pick-up at the conclusion of the game, buses should utilize the drop-off location.
- Buses may not pick up at the transit area or Hot Corner of Miller Park.
- Group leaders should present their number to parking staff stationed at the pick/drop-off location when their entire group is present and accounted for. Staff will radio to the bus parking area and their bus will be released.
- For more information, please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777).
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft pick up and drop off in the Gantner Parking Lot.
Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
Taxis drop off and pick up using the transit area located outside Helfaer Field.