Public Transit to American Family Field
There are numerous mass transit options available for your trip to American Family Field.
The Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) operates two bus routes within walking distance of American Family Field: the GoldLine on Wisconsin Avenue and Route 18 on National Avenue. Please visit RideMCTS.com for schedule information. You can also plan, track and pay for your ride with WisGo in the Umo App™. Download the Umo App™ on Google Play or on the Apple App Store.
Bus Drop-Off (Special Needs)
Only buses with senior citizens and/or persons with special needs are permitted to drop-off at a location other than the bus parking area, and only if they arrive at least one hour prior to game time. Buses utilizing the special needs drop-off should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please enter the American Family Field lots by taking I-94 to Brewers Boulevard South, followed by the American Family Field exit, and stay in the left hand lane. When you reach the end of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, and a parking attendant will assist you.
- The drop-off area is on the west side of American Family Field. Bus drivers and group leaders will receive a number from parking staff. The bus may conduct a U-turn and proceed back over Brewers Boulevard to the bus parking area, east of Brewers Boulevard and American Family Field, or may continue along the ring road toward the bus parking area.
- For pick-up at the conclusion of the game, buses should utilize the drop-off location.
- Buses may not pick up at the transit area or Left Field Gate area of American Family Field.
- Group leaders should present their number to parking staff stationed at the pick/drop-off location when their entire group is present and accounted for. Staff will radio to the bus parking area and their bus will be released.
- For more information, please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777).
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft pick up and drop off in the Gantner Parking Lot.
Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
Taxis drop off and pick up using the transit area located outside Helfaer Field.