There are numerous mass transit options available for your trip to Miller Park.
Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) riders can catch the Brewers Line (Rt. 90) (Miller Park) bus in the Water Street bar/restaurant district downtown, East Town (stops on Kilbourn, Prospect and Wisconsin Avenue) through Westown, Marquette University and stops along Wisconsin Avenue to Miller Park for all home games, starting with the home opener.
Provided for all Brewers home games, the Brewers Line (Rt. 90) (Miller Park) buses operate every 30 minutes for two hours before game time. For the home opener, Monday April 6th, against the Colorado Rockies, and games with projected heavy attendance, buses will operate more frequently. Return trip bus service leaving Miller Park operates for a half-hour after the end of the game.
Brewers Line (Rt. 90) (Miller Park) bus stops are located along Wisconsin Avenue from Jackson Street to 38th Street, on Prospect from Wells to Mason, on Kilbourn from Milwaukee to Van Buren and on Water Street from Juneau to State. Look for one of the new Brewers Line Bus Stop decals on the sign and the electronic destination signs that display "BREWERS LINE". Buses drop passengers off at the MCTS transit area on Yount Drive on the north side of Miller Park. On the return trip, buses leave the ball park from the MCTS transit area and serve certain eastbound bus stops which are announced inside the bus. Brewers fans can also ride the Goldline (Wisconsin Ave. - UWM), Rt. 23 (Fond du Lac-National) or the BlueLine (Fond du Lac-National) that stop within walking distance of Miller Park.
Fares for Routes 23, the Brewers Line (90), the GoldLine and the BlueLine each way are $2.25 in cash for adults, or $1.75 with an M*CARD. Fares for children (ages 6-11), seniors age 65 and older, and persons with disabilities with a valid ID are $1.10 in cash or with an M*CARD. Children under age 6 are free. Milwaukee County residents age 65 and older and persons with disabilities with a GO Pass ride free.
For more information passengers can call the 24-hour automated BusLine at 414-344-6711 or visit the all-new RideMCTS.com.
Bus Drop-Off (Special Needs)
Only buses with senior citizens and/or persons with special needs are permitted to drop-off at a location other than the bus parking area, and only if they arrive at least one hour prior to game time. Buses utilizing the special needs drop-off should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please enter the Miller Park lots by taking I-94 to Miller Park Way South, followed by the Miller Park exit, and stay in the left hand lane. When you reach the end of the ramp, turn left at the traffic signal, and a parking attendant will assist you.
- The drop-off area is on the west side of Miller Park. Bus drivers and group leaders will receive a number from parking staff. The bus may conduct a U-turn and proceed back over Miller Park Way to the bus parking area, east of Miller Park Way and Miller Park, or may continue along the ring road toward the bus parking area.
- For pick-up at the conclusion of the game, buses should utilize the drop-off location.
- Buses may not pick up at the transit area or Hot Corner of Miller Park.
- Group leaders should present their number to parking staff stationed at the pick/drop-off location when their entire group is present and accounted for. Staff will radio to the bus parking area and their bus will be released.
- For more information, please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777).
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft pick up and drop off in the Gantner Parking Lot.
Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
Taxis drop off and pick up using the transit area located outside Helfaer Field.