- Brewers Bucks are redeemable for Brewers regular season home game tickets and advance parking at Miller Park. Brewers Bucks are also redeemable for concessions/merchandise at any Brewers regular season home games and at the Brewers Team Stores.
- Brewers Bucks cannot be redeemed online.
- Brewers Bucks cannot be redeemed for Spring Training or Special Events at Miller Park.
- Game Tickets & Parking are subject to availability at the time of redemption
- Brewers Bucks, like cash, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Terms & Conditions
- Use of your Brewers Bucks constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your Brewers Bucks will expire five (5) years from date of purchase.
- Fees may apply.
- Your Brewers Bucks may be used only for purchasing tickets to Milwaukee Brewers regular season home baseball games at brewers.com, over the phone at 414-902-4000, or in person at any Miller Park ticket window, or for other purchases at participating concessions and retail locations at Miller Park.
- Brewers Bucks cannot be used to purchase additional Brewers Bucks or Gift Cards.
- If the amount of your Brewers Bucks does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Brewers Bucks is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Brewers Bucks for future use.
- Brewers Bucks are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Brewers Bucks will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged, unless required by law.
- Items paid for with Brewers Bucks will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Brewers Bucks may not be resold by unauthorized vendors.
- Brewers Bucks amounts are in U.S. Dollars.
- Brewers Bucks are void where prohibited.
- In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth at brewers.com/giftcertificates at the time of use will control.
- Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action (each a "Claim") arising out of or relating to the Brewers Bucks shall be: (1) resolved by final and binding arbitration in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (2) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact the Brewers at 414-902-4000.
- All rights reserved.
Have a Brewers Gift Card?