Clark was born loving the Cubs - it's in his blood! His great-grandbear Joa was once the original live bear mascot for the team back in the early 1900s. When Joa retired to the Lincoln Park Zoo, he delighted the young bears with hundreds of amazing Cubs stories, and Clark was hooked! He dreamed of making his great-grandbear proud and playing for the Cubs - even though he'd never even seen a game.
Then one day, Clark heard the roar of the crowd coming all the way from Wrigleyville. Determined to finally see the Cubs in person, he followed the sound to Wrigley Field, just in time to see the Cubs raise the W flag.
Inspired by Clark's enthusiasm and love of all things Cub, the team invited him to continue the family tradition and become their official mascot! Soon, he had his very own Clubhouse, and you can usually find him there. His favorite thing to do is hang out around the ballpark, keeping spirits high and kids excited! Next time you're at a game, make sure to stop by and say hi!
- HEIGHT: Smaller than the average bear
- WEIGHT: Lighter than the average bear
- UNIFORM NUMBER: 1
- BATS: Right Paw
- THROWS: Right Paw
- CATCHES: Bear-handed
- FAVORITE COLOR: Cubbie Blue
- FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Mesa, Arizona
- FAVORITE SONG: "Go, Cubs, Go" of course!
- BIRTHDAY: Clark was born in August
- HOBBIES: Collecting baseball cards, and practicing his t-ball swing
- ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Chocolate malt cups!
- HOME:Clark's Clubhouse
- MOVIE: Rookie of the Year