METRO operates 365 days a year, with peak hour frequencies of 10 minutes. Evenings and weekends, trains run every 20 minutes. METRO is designed to handle large crowds at Chase Field.
Buy your METRO fare at any light rail station with cash, credit or debit card. Buy your pass in advance to avoid lines at the vending machines. Buy an All-day pass to ride to and from the game. Once you activate your pass, it's good for unlimited boardings the same day. No need to wait in line to buy a pass when the game is over!
- Montebello and 19th Avenue
- 19th Avenue and Camelback
- Central Avenue and Camelback
- 38th Street and Washington
- Dorsey Lane / Apache Blvd
- McClintock Drive / Apache Blvd
- Loop 101 Freeway / Apache Blvd
- Sycamore / Main Street
Check out METRO on the Web at ValleyMetro.org for detailed information on how to ride or call 602-253-5000. Download the METRO Ride Guide for information on hours of service, fares, and park and ride locations.