The Padres are looking to Take The Cake. Join other Padres fans and cheer on the team at the Postseason Drive-In Event presented by Budweiser Zero in the Tailgate Lot.
This drive-in experience allows for Padres fans to cheer on the team in the Postseason together at the ballpark, but in a safe and distanced manner. Decorate your car and put on your brown and gold to watch the Padres in the best-of-five NL Division Series against the Dodgers.
Premium Viewing (central parking location)
Padres Member: $350
Padres Member: $275
- Premium Viewing Food and Beverage: whole cheese pizza, four hot dogs, two individual popcorns, four waters
- General Viewing Food and Beverage: four hot dogs, two individual popcorns, four waters
- Reusable bag with four (4) rally towels, car flag and four (4) hats
- A double parking spot for one car and small tailgate setup
*NLDS is a best-of-five series. Unplayed games will be refunded if the series concludes before five games. All game times subject to change. Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
The Padres will transform the Tailgate Lot into a drive-in style theater creating the ultimate tailgating experience for the playoffs. Padres postseason games will be shown on three large LED video screens. Event details are included below.
- Tune your radio to FM 98.3 for audio of the game.
- Guests must wear a mask at all times if exiting vehicle.
- Entry/Exit will not be permitted between active event hours.
- Petco Park and its parking lots are a non-smoking/vaping facility. Alcohol is not permitted for this event. Limit one person per seat belt. Pets are not permitted.
- Vehicles must stay within their parking space during the entire event.
- Portable restrooms are available in the South East corner of the parking lot. Masks are required at all times when exiting your vehicle. Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are available at the restrooms.
- Trunks and hatch/backs cannot be higher than 5.5’. Guests will be permitted to sit in truck beds/outside their vehicle, but must remain in their spot. RVs and oversized vehicles are not permitted.
- If you plan to sit outside of your vehicle, in lawn chairs or on blankets, we ask that you place them in front of your space. All tents and canopies must be lowered to car height. If they block other guests views you will be asked to take it down
- When the game is over, for expedited exit, rows will be dismissed one at a time. Wait in your spot until dismissed by a staff member.
The drive-in experience is located in the Tailgate Lot. The entrance to the drive-in will be at the north Tailgate Lot. Please proceed to 14th Street and turn West onto K Street and pull into the Tailgate Lot for ticket checking and gift bag distribution, from there you will be directed into a parking spot for the game. Or use GPS Address: 1301 K Street, San Diego, CA 92101.
The lot will open 2 hours prior to the game start time. Ushers will direct cars into a parking spot based on ticket type, on a first-come, first-served basis. RVs, campers and oversized vehicles are not permitted. At the conclusion of the game, cars will be directed to leave by a parking usher.
For game showings in the Tailgate Lot there are two parking sections – preferred and general. Parking ushers will direct cars to their designated parking spots by ticket type, on a first-come, first-served basis.
For the safety of our staff and guests, we recommend that you remain in your vehicle throughout the entirety of the game. If you plan to sit outside of your vehicle, in lawn chairs or on blankets, we ask that you place them in front of your space and remain at least 6’ from the car setup next to you. Surfaces will be cleaned on an ongoing basis and our staff will be wearing masks.
Our Box Office will not be open during the event. If you have questions day of, contact 619.795.5025. Tickets will not be sold onsite and must be purchased online in advance. Subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. There will not be access to the ballpark and Compadres Fan Rewards items will not be available for pickup. For your safety, we will have security onsite throughout the event.