THE BARKYARD IS SOLD OUT FOR THE 2018 SEASON.
Enjoy America's Favorite Pastime with your four-legged pal by your side in an elevated backyard-inspired setting at Petco Park. The Barkyard presented by Petco is a fan favorite and features five semi-private, dog-friendly viewing areas in left-center field for every Padres home game accommodating up to four people and two dogs. Pricing starts at $104 for each viewing area and includes four tickets. Fans wishing to attend 10 or more games in The Barkyard have access to a Flex Membership in The Barkyard along with Padres Flex Membership benefits. For more information on Flex Membership in the Barkyard for the 2019 season, contact us at 619.795.5555 or email@example.com.
It's a Dog's Life
- The designated Pet Relief Area in the Park at the Park is conveniently located nearby
- Each viewing area offers umbrellas to protect dogs from the sun and specially selected easy-to-clean artificial turf that does not retain heat, to ensure every pup's paws stay cool.
- The Barkyard will offer in-seat menu service from Carnitas' Snack Shack
- Designated entrance from K Street in the Park at the Park
- Check-in area staffed by a Petco brand ambassador
- Watering station near check-in
- Padres pet concierge also will be on-hand to escort fans and their dogs to and from The Barkyard
Need vaccinations? Petco has everything you need! Affordable vaccinations and testing are provided right in store. No exam fees and no appointment needed. Find a store near you