Rays Rewards is a program for Season Members that provides fans with the opportunity to redeem points for items and experiences that aren’t available to the general public. Collecting your favorite bobbleheads, bidding on autographed memorabilia, and access to unique items are just a few options available throughout the season.
Fans get an initial point balance based on the value of their Season Membership and can accumulate points throughout the season by completing the actions below!
- Scan your mobile ticket at any Rays Home Game
- Participate in online polls and trivia
- And much more!
Rays Rewards Marketplace is your one-stop shop to get exclusive items offered only to Rays Season Members as well as grab extra promotional items throughout the year! Navigate to the ‘Rewards’ tab and click on ‘Marketplace’ to see all current offers. Follow the steps below to claim and redeem an item.
- Click on the item you would like to claim.
- Select the quantity from the dropdown menu.
- Click ‘Buy Now.’
- Your claimed item will now show in the ‘Your Rewards’ tab for redemption.
- Visit the Rays Rewards Redemption Center in the First Base Food Hall with your item QR code ready to scan to receive your item. To pick up your rewards on a non-gameday, email [email protected] to schedule a date and time.
Want to take home autographed memorabilia or participate in one-of-a-kind experiences? Save your points and bid on auctions throughout the season. Auctions are posted every Tuesday at 10 a.m. and run for nine days. Navigate to the ‘Rewards’ tab and click on ‘Auctions’ to see all current offers. Follow the steps below to place your bid.
- Click on the auction you would like to bid on.
- Enter the number of points you would like to bid.
- Click ‘Bid Now.’
- If you hold the winning bid, a green line will appear on the auction item.
- If you have been outbid, you will receive an email notification and your points will be added back to your account.
- If there is a bidding war as an auction is coming to an end, the auction clock will extend by 30 seconds after each bid to allow time for new bids to come through.
- If you have won the auction, the item will show under the ‘Your Rewards’ tab and you will be contacted by a Rays Representative within 24 hours of the auction end.
*Pro Tip-Refresh your page as an auction is running out to ensure you keep the winning bid.
Use the online nomination process to invite partners to enjoy the benefits of their own Rays Account. Please note, only primary season ticket accounts have the ability to nominate share partners.
How to nominate Share Partners:
- Log in through raysbaseball.com/membership
- Click 'Manage Partners' then 'Share Partner Nomination'
- Complete the form and select 'Add Partner'
- An email will be sent to the share partner with instructions on how to create their online account.
Q: When will new Rays Rewards items be added?
A: New Marketplace and Auction items are added throughout the year. Some items are limited in quantity; be sure to check the Rewards site regularly so you don’t miss out!
Q: When are my points deducted when I bid on an auction?
A:When you bid on an auction, your bid amount is deducted from your points balance. If you are outbid by another Season Member, the points are returned to your balance. You will be contacted by a Rays Representative within 24 hours of an auction closing if your bid is the winning bid.
Q: I placed a bid as time ran out, but I noticed the timer increased. Why is that?
A:If a bid is placed within the final 30 seconds of an auction, one minute is added to the countdown to ensure all members who have placed bids have an opportunity to increase their bids. This gives all Rays Rewards users a fair attempt at winning an auction. If no further bids are placed during that one minute, the auction will close.
Q: How can I contact someone with questions about Rays Rewards?
A: You can reach out to our team at [email protected] or contact your Rays Representative.
Q: How do I pick up my Rays Rewards items in the off season?
A: Email [email protected] to schedule an appointment to pick up your Rays Rewards items during the offseason.