Meet some of your favorite Reds players, mascots, broadcasters and members of the front office on the 2018 Reds Caravan presented by Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network!
All stops listed below are free and open to the public, with a Q&A session and autographs available while time allows. Fans can also learn more about 2018 ticket plans, promotions, fan clubs and more. Plus, two tickets to 2018 Opening Day will be given away at each public stop!
All times, locations and appearances are subject to change. Seating is limited at all Caravan stops. Autographs will be done on a first-come, first-served basis while time allows. No posed photographs. There may be restrictions on items celebrities can sign.
Broadcasters Jeff Brantley and Jim Day, pitcher Amir Garrett , minor leaguer Tyler Stephenson, former infielder Todd Benzinger, general manager Dick Williams and mascot Rosie Red.
Broadcaster Thom Brennaman, outfielder Phillip Ervin , outfielder Adam Duvall (Louisville only), minor leaguer TJ Friedl, roving catching instructor and former catcher Corky Miller, former outfielder Austin Kearns (Lexington only), president and COO Phil Castellini, senior director of player development Jeff Graupe, executive advisor to the CEO Walt Jocketty (Louisville only), and mascot Mr. Redlegs.
Broadcaster Jeff Piecoro, pitchers Sal Romano and Cody Reed , manager Bryan Price, minor leaguer Nick Senzel, Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning, vice president & senior advisor to the general manager Buddy Bell and mascot Mr. Red.
Broadcaster Marty Brennaman, outfielder Scott Schebler (Thursday & Friday only), catcher Tucker Barnhart (Muncie, Indy & Batesville only), pitcher Austin Brice , minor leaguer Taylor Trammell, former infielder/outfielder Dmitri Young, vice president & assistant general manager Nick Krall and mascot Gapper.
CARAVAN FINALE - JAN. 28
The Reds Caravan will end its multi-state tour with a final fan stop at the Florence Mall on Sunday, Jan. 28. from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 9 a.m.: Mall doors open to the public
- 11 a.m. to Noon: Q&A hosted by Marty Brennaman, Jim Day & Jeff Piecoro (Center Court area)
- Noon to 2 p.m.: Autographs with Major League players and photos with minor leaguers and alumni
Major Leaguers: Bryan Price, Cody Reed, Sal Romano, Austin Brice, Phillip Ervin, Amir Garrett*
*Scheduled to arrive after the event has started due to a previous commitment.
Minor Leaguers: Nick Senzel, Tyler Stephenson, Taylor Trammell, TJ Friedl
Reds Hall of Famers and alumni: Tom Browning, Jeff Brantley, Corky Miller, Dmitri Young
Reds executives: (participating in Q&A only)
- Bob Castellini - CEO
- Dick Williams - President of Baseball Operations & General Manager
- Buddy Bell - Vice President & Senior Advisor to the General Manager
- Each fan is limited to one autograph per player and there are no posed photos with the Major Leaguers.
- There will be two photo booth opportunities for fans: one with the minor leaguers and the other with alumni.
- Fans will receive a complimentary 4"x6" photo and are welcome to use their personal cameras as well.
- Autographs are not permitted at the photo stations.
The entire event is open to the public and free-of-charge. Appearances and schedules subject to change.
REDS CARAVAN TAKEOVER
The Reds Caravan makes its way throughout Reds Country each January, but this year, you have a chance to bring the tour right to your doorstep!
CONTEST HAS ENDED
Please check back closer to the 2018 Caravan dates for more details to be announced.