The Fan Zone Field presented by Cincinnati Children's gives kids a chance to play ball and enjoy plenty of fun with their friends. On Sundays, the Reds Heads kids club presents "Third and Learn" sessions that kids can take part in to receive tips on baseball or learn about other topics.
The Fan Zone Field gives kids a chance to play ball and enjoy plenty of fun with their friends. On Sundays, the Reds Heads kids club presents "Third and Learn" sessions that kids can take part in to receive tips on baseball or learn about other topics. Plus, the Reds Heads Clubhouse is nearby with games and more kids club information.
Now all your consumer club needs can be met in the First Star Fan Zone with the arrival of the Reds Mobile Clubhouse. This massive RV decked out in fan club swag will be the hub for your kids club inquiries and have membership kits on-hand ready for purchase. And for Reds Heads members, this is where you'll meet to trade your collectible trading pins!
New in 2019, the First Star Fan Zone features Walt's Outpost Bar, located behind the Fan Zone Field. The bar will include several beverage options and TVs so parents can grab a drink and keep an eye on the game as their kids play. Walt's Outpost Bar also includes river views for Guests to enjoy.
When you come out to the First Star Fan Zone, your kids have plenty of fun ahead on our playset from Recreations Outlet, the Official Playground Provider of the Cincinnati Reds! Kids can climb through the tunnels, venture over bridges, and zip down the slides on our custom playset.
The Reds Concert Series presents many live performances on weekends throughout the season where fans can enjoy local bands before the game.
Fans can win fun Reds prizes by playing several different carnival games presented by Scene75.
- Mr. Redlegs's Strike Zone
- Gapper's Hit the Mitt
- Mr. Red's Bottle Break-Up
- Rosie's Ring Toss
- GABP Free Throw Challenge
In addition to the carnival games, fans can take their swings in the Hall of Fame Batting Cages presented by Beacon Orthopaedics, take a photo with life-like Reds mascots at the Great American Insurance photo station, see circus performers and get their faces painted on Family Sundays and much more.
The First Star Fan Zone also hosts special groups for events throughout the season.
- On Reds Rookies games, the area becomes the "Baby Zone" with members of the baby fan club taking part in special games and activities, along with receiving offers and samples from Reds partners.
- For each Bark in the Park game, the Fan Zone is transformed into the "Dog Zone," where fans and their four-legged friends get to enjoy these special perks as well.
- Every Senior Day, Humana conducts trivia games and raffles away prizes, while Acute Hearing provides free hearing checks.