Enjoy the fun of Bark in the Park and save along the way! Buy a Season Pass for all four Bark in the Park games in 2020 and save off single-game prices.
Our popular dog-loving games are back! Reserve your seats today for Bark in the Park to enjoy the excitement of Reds baseball alongside your pet at Great American Ball Park.
Single-game packages are $50 and include one (1) DOG ticket and one (1) HUMAN ticket.
- Additional Human tickets may be purchased for $30 each.
- Additional Dog tickets may be purchased for $20 each.
**NOTE: There must be at least one (1) human ticket for every dog ticket purchased
- Join in on the pregame pet parade around the field!
- Parades will begin approximately 40 minutes prior to first pitch.
- The line for the parade will start by the Wiffle ball field in the First Star Logistics Fan Zone approximately 15 minutes prior to the parade.
- Due to time limitations, the number of participants is capped. Spots are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Browse the pet expo and see dogs available for adoption through the SPCA Cincinnati Organization.
- BITP tickets must be in Sections 136-139 (Dogs will only have access to these Sections and First Star Logistics Fan Zone).
- Dogs must enter through GATE I which is located on the corner or Joe Nuxhall and Mehring Way. Gate I will open two (2) hours prior to first pitch and stay open until the end of the third inning.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be utilizing a seat.
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a BITP game earlier in the year.
- The Reds reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Great American Ball Park. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL [email protected]
New Bag Policy at GABP
To enhance ballpark security and expedite the screening process, backpacks will no longer be allowed into Great American Ball Park. Acceptable items include purses, medical bags, diaper bags, briefcases, drawstring bags and Reds Heads Kids Club bags along with small soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16” x 16” x 8” MLB size requirement.