The Bark in the Park Season Pass will include one (1) DOG ticket and one (1) HUMAN ticket to each remaining BITP game throughout the year at a special savings!
Our popular dog-loving games are back! Reserve your seats today for Bark in the Park presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger to enjoy the excitement of Reds baseball alongside your pet at Great American Ball Park.
BARK IN THE PARK SEASON PASS
SINGLE GAME PACKAGES
Single-game packages are $50 and include one (1) DOG ticket and one (1) HUMAN ticket.
- Additional Human tickets may be purchased for $30 each.
- Additional Dog tickets may be purchased for $20 each.
**NOTE: There must be at least one (1) human ticket for every dog ticket purchased
Tuesday, May 8th vs. NYM
Tuesday, June 5th vs. COL
Wednesday, August 29th vs. MIL
Tuesday, September 25th vs. KC
- Join in on the pregame pet parade on the warning track surrounding the field!
- Parades will begin approximately 40 minutes prior to first pitch.
- The line for the parade will begin approximately 15 minutes prior to the parade taking place and will start in the Kroger Fan Zone by the Wiffle ball field.
- Due to time limitations the number of participants in the parade is limited, spots are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Registration tables will be set up at Gate I (on the corner of Joe Nuxhall Way and Mehring Way) and will open 2 hours prior to first pitch.
- Browse the pet expo and see dogs available for adoption through the SPCA Cincinnati Organization.
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND REMINDERS
- Prior to entrance, you are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, you may print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a BITP game earlier in the year.
- Have tickets ready to be scanned upon entry into the stadium.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be taking up a seat.
- Dogs will have access to sections 136 - 139 (down the first base line) and the Kroger FanZone. Dogs WILL NOT be allowed in other areas of the ballpark.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- The Reds reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Great American Ball Park and the Bark in the Park event for any reason they may see fit. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL RHAYNES@REDS.COM