ARAMARK has also committed to joining in the greening effort around Fenway Park in the areas of sustainable food management, and facilities services.
ARAMARK Executive Chefs and supply chain managers are committed to the use of sustainable foods in the concessions at Fenway Park.
- Locally grown foods purchased in-season at local farmers markets can be found on restaurant menus.
- Hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and pasture grazed beef, pork, and chicken are used in concessions and restaurants at Fenway Park.
- Food specifications list fruits and vegetables that consistently have low levels of pesticides and other chemical treatments.
- Guidelines listed on the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch are followed when selecting fish and shellfish.
- All foods are prepared in zero trans fat environments.
ARAMARK Facility Services makes use of Green Seal Certified product in its cleaning of Fenway Park. Green Seal, an internationally-recognized independent non-profit, has established science-based standards for products and services that safeguard human health and the environment.