During the initial sale, there will be a limit of 2 games per patron.
- All fans in attendance must bring and wear their own face coverings at all times.
- All tickets will be sold in physically distanced ‘pods’ comprised primarily of 2-4 seats that will allow for at least six feet between groups.
- All tickets will be delivered digitally via MLB Ballpark App.
- All fans in attendance will be required to follow all guidelines related to proper social distancing.
- Parking will be available during this presale. Fans are strongly encouraged to purchase parking prior to arriving at the ballpark on game day.
For a complete guide to all of the safety protocols being enacted at JetBlue Park this spring, visit redsox.com/healthandsafety.
As part of the health & safety protocols, similar to rain shortened games, although unlikely it is possible that games through March 13th could be shortened to 5-7 innings, if mutually agreed upon by both managers.