What time will gates open on July 21st for game day?
Fenway Park gates will open at 4:30 p.m.
Where are the gate locations and access points at Fenway Park?
There are 5 entrances to Fenway Park:
- Gate A: Corner of Jersey Street and Brookline Avenue
- Gate B: Corner of Van Ness Street and Ipswich Street
- Gate C: Lansdowne Street across from the House of Blues
- Gate D: Corner of Jersey Street and Van Ness Street
- Gate E: Lansdowne Street near Brookline Avenue
Will Jersey Street be open?
Jersey Street will be closed to vehicle traffic beginning at 12:00 p.m. through the conclusion of the game. During this time it will be considered part of Fenway Park as it is for Red Sox Games.
What time is kick-off?
Kick-off is scheduled for 6:00 p.m.
Is there re-entry into the game?
There is no re-entry into Fenway Park on a ticket stub.
Are kids of a certain age allowed in free?
Children age two and under do not require a ticket for admission.
Where is Will Call located and when will it open?
Will Call windows are located at Gates B, C, D and E as well in the Ticket Office lobby at the corner of Jersey Street and Brookline Avenue. These windows will open at 4:30 p.m. on game day.
What is the ticket refund policy?
Liverpool FC versus Sevilla FC (the "Event") will be held on July 21, 2019 at Fenway Park, in Boston, MA. The Event may be postponed for any reason. If postponed, the Event will be held at the same location on July 22, 2019. Event tickets issued for July 21, 2019 will be honored for the postponed Event on July 22, 2019. Start time for July 22 is TBD. No refunds unless the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
If the event is cancelled in its entirety and not rescheduled, the ticket must be presented in person or delivered by mail to the Club's ticket office at Fenway Park for a refund of the face value of the ticket only. Handling charges, convenience fees and other service charges are not refundable.
Which sections are for Liverpool FC fans and which sections are for Sevilla FC fans?
Where can I buy Liverpool FC and Sevilla FC merchandise in Boston?
Merchandise will be available at the Red Sox Team Store on Jersey Street and also in the two Team Stores inside the ballpark located at Gate B and in the Home Plate Concourse near Gate D.
Is there a customer service center inside the park?
Customer service booths are located at (1) the Big Concourse; (2) Gate D/Home Plate; (3) Gate E/3rd Base Concourse. Appropriate signage identifies this area. This office will assist patrons with lost children, note customer remarks, handle emergency phone call registration, answer questions, or assist with ticket and seating issue, etc.
Where are the first aid stations?
Fans with injuries can get emergency treatment at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center First Aid Station located in the lower concourse on the right field line near Section 12. Appropriate signage identifies this area. Fans can also request assistance from the nearest Fenway Park staff member (Security, Usher, Greeter, etc.) A physician and registered nurse are on hand for all games.
Are there any rules about fan behavior?
Customer Service is the number one objective of Liverpool FC, Sevilla FC, and Fenway Park. We strive to provide guests with the most positive experience in a safe, comfortable environment. To help us achieve our goal of outstanding customer service, we ask for fan cooperation in the following areas:
- Fenway Park does not allow passouts. There is no re-entry on a ticket stub.
- Respect other guests' ability to enjoy the game. Loud or obnoxious fans could be asked to leave the ballpark if their behavior is deemed to be offensive to guests around them.
- Please do not bring balloons, beach balls, nets, laser pointers or noise makers of any kind into Fenway Park. These items are not permitted at any time.
- For the safety of all fans, do not interfere with the progress of the game or go onto the playing field.
- Please sit in your assigned seat and be prepared to show your ticket to an usher or ballpark supervisor upon request.
What is the alcoholic beverage policy for Football at Fenway?
Alcohol is served at Fenway Park at various Aramark vending stations throughout the ballpark. Fans must be of legal drinking age and must produce valid Government issued identification to be served. Guests will not be allowed to bring alcohol into and out of the ballpark. Alcohol will be served beginning from 4:30 p.m. and will last until 30 minutes into the second half of the match, or will be shut off at management's discretion.
Is there smoking at Fenway Park?
Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Fenway Park.
Is Fenway Park ADA accessible?
Yes. Wheelchair spaces are located in the Grandstand, Bleacher, Green Monster, Right Field Roof Deck, Loge Box, Infield and Right Field Roof Box and Dell EMC areas. Wheelchair Escorts are also available for guests that need assistance to and from their seats.
Gate D has three (3) elevators available that provide access to wheelchair spaces and seats located in the: Infield Grandstand; Green Monster and Infield Roof Box areas. The other elevator is located between Gates A and E provides accessibility to all levels on the Left Field side of the ballpark. There are escalators located at Gate A that service the State Street Pavilion and the luxury suites.
There are accessible restrooms servicing all accessible seating areas. Family Restrooms are located at the Customer Service booth at Gate E and next to the elevator in the Big Concourse. In addition, there is a family restroom located on the Pavilion Level under Pavilion Box 14 and on top of Pavilion Box 2.
Certified service dogs for guests with disabilities are welcome at Fenway Park. All other animals are prohibited. If special accommodation is requested, please contact the ticket office at 877-REDSOX9.
For the convenience of our fans, ushers and security staff are posted throughout the ballpark. Any fan in need of assistance of any kind is urged to visit our Customer Service booths, where trained members are ready to assist. Customer Service booths are located at (1) the Big Concourse; (2) Gate D/Homeplate; (3) Gate E/3rd Base Concourse.
What items can fans bring into the park? What is not permitted? Is there a bag check?
Each entry gate has designated bag search lines for all patrons carrying items needing inspection. There will be express lines for patrons not carrying a bag or item needing inspection. To ensure fan safety, the Boston Red Sox reserve the right to refuse admittance of any item deemed hazardous or suspicious. As for beverages, no glass bottles, plastic bottles (except sealed water bottles of 16 oz or less), or cans are permitted into Fenway Park. Only those used for infant feedings will be allowed. Here is a complete list of prohibited items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs for the disabled)
- Bags or items larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Bottles (except sealed water bottles of 16 oz or less), cans, thermoses and other beverage containers
- Cameras with lenses longer than six (6) inches or any commercial audio/visual equipment. Cameras and video cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the game and must not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game.
- Chairs or seat cushions with arms or backs (other than those approved for persons with accessibility needs requirements) larger than 15"x15"
- Clothing with profane or abusive language, obscene graphics, or material considered to be indecent by ballpark management
- Coolers and ice chests
- Headwear or clothing/items that may impede the view of fans
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Inflatable devices (balloons, etc.)
- Laptop computers
- Large, professional style camera bags
- Laser pointer devices
- Monopods and tripods
- Noise makers of any kind
- Promotional materials advertising organizations or companies not affiliated with the Boston Red Sox, Fenway Park, Major League Baseball, Liverpool FC or Sevilla FC
- Radios or handheld TV's larger than pocket -sized
- Sticks or poles
- Video Cameras
- Weapons (knives, box -- cutters, firearms, etc.)
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate by ballpark management may be prohibited. Fans will NOT be able to store any prohibited items at Fenway Park.
Are we allowed to bring any food or drinks into the game?
Food and beverages will be available throughout the ballpark at concession stands and carts managed by Aramark. Visitors may not bring any food or drink items into the ballpark.
Are we allowed to bring a banner or sign to mark such a fun and historic occasion?
The entry and display of banners and signs in Fenway Park is permitted within certain guidelines to protect the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. The times of display are limited to before the game, commercial time outs, halftime, and after the game. Management reserves the right to confiscate banners/signs with an inappropriate message, causing a disturbance and/or obstructing sightlines. Banners/signs may never be mounted on sticks, wooden frames or any similar apparatus and may not be attached to any railings.
How do I get to Fenway Park?
Please click here for information on getting to Fenway Park.
Are there specific pick-up or drop-off locations if I am carpooling or taking an Uber?
There are no specific pick-up or drop-off locations in the park. The Uber app will lead you to the most uncongested area outside the park at the time of your pick-up or drop-off. Please keep in mind that traffic delays are especially common in the following locations: Brookline Avenue, Beacon Street, and Commonwealth Avenue approaching Fenway Park.
Are there any ancillary events occurring on game day?
Liverpool will be hosting a Fan Fest in the Big Concourse at Fenway from 12:00 Noon to 4:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public and will feature music, interviews with former players and the UEFA Champions League trophy will be on display. Concessions and merchandise will be available for purchase.