For all available positions with the Rockies organization, please submit your resume as indicated below.
Sign & Vinyl Graphic Production Installer
This position is responsible for the production and installation of signage at Coors Field. This position also performs general maintenance duties within the ballpark. This is a regular status, full-time position eligible for all company benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes and installs signage for Marketing, Promotions and Facilities as needed. Ability to take production ready files created by the Marketing department and produce signs and graphics for installation in the ballpark.
- Manage project prioritization, must have ability to multi task various projects at once.
- Performs routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
- Needs to have an eye for details such as color combinations and graphic proportions and balance.
- Must effectively communicate with other departments by use of phone, email, and work order system to keep them informed of the status of their sign requests. Work closely with all departments in the organization on the details of their project, ensuring efficient and quality work.
- Ability to work with other sign shops to obtain bids and oversee installation of signage that is beyond the scope of our in-house capabilities.
- Coordinate within various departments to ensure consistent creativity and quality work, while also being willing to think outside the box and voice/demonstrate creative ideas.
- Expected to exercise independent judgment in times of immediate need or emergency situations.
Assists in other work areas in the department or ballpark as needed or directed by the Director of Engineering. Duties are not specifically limited to the identified areas listed above but could include the following up to 25% of the time:
- Responsible for maintaining various pieces of equipment throughout the facility. Will assist other staff in the operation and replacement of equipment throughout the facility.
- Able to perform repairs on concrete, walls, floors, ceilings, doors, equipment, etc. Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair.
Work Experience and Skills Qualifications:
- Three years of experience in sign production and installation.
- Computer skills required include working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop, Gerber Omega, and Roland Versa Works or similar graphics RIP program. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of appropriate vinyl's and substrates for use in indoor and outdoor signage.
- Ability to operate a Gerber Edge thermal printer, vinyl plotter, Roland large format printer/plotter and Graphtec roll laminator.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools such as drills and table saws, climb ladders up to 25', operate scissor lifts and boom lifts. Repetitive motions, bending. Overhead work.
- Lift and load up to 50lb rolls of vinyl, and handle 4'x 8' sheets of substrates.
- Team player willing to take and receive constructive criticism.
- Strong communication, math and spelling skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and letter of interest via fax to 303-312-2028 or by mail to:
Colorado Rockies Baseball Club
Attn: Engineering Department - Graphics Installer
2001 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205-2000
Part-time: Sales Associate - Rockies Dugout Store - FlatIron Crossing
Assist in the operation of a retail store at the FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center. Operations will include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the store
- Retail sales transactions
- Ticket transactions
- Credit Card reconciliation
- Inventory Maintenance
Customer service is paramount as Associate is responsible for representing the organization and answering questions regarding tickets, in-game promotions, and Community and stadium operations.
- Previous retail experience necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, nights and weekends
- Basic Windows computer system knowledge
- Ability to Multi-task
- Professional manner to handle demands of store location
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com
Game Day Positions, Guest Services - Event Services, LLC
Event Services, LLC is looking for outgoing, motivated and friendly people to join our Guest Services team during game days at Coors Field
We have Guest Services Representative positions available:
New employees start at the Gates which allows for experience in all aspects of Ticket Taking and Ushering. This also provides the opportunity to work in a variety of areas throughout the Ballpark.
- Greet guests
- Check and scan tickets
- Conduct bag checks for prohibited items
- Provide accurate ticket scan counts
- Provide guests accurate directions and information
- Check tickets in seating areas
- Assist guests to seats and provide quality service to enhance Guest's experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality a must
- Positive attitude
- Work schedule limited to Colorado Rockies Home game schedule
- Seasonal, part-time employment
- Salary range: Minimum Wage
- Minimum of 40% commitment for all positions (32 games), higher commitment preferred
- Paid mandatory training classes will be conducted as needed
Interested candidates should mail a completed application (PDF) to:
Event Services, LLC
2001 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
Aramark - Retail Sales Positions at Coors Field
Sales Associates are vital to the guest experience, and providing positive customer service. Associates are responsible for selling merchandise, successfully completing the financial transaction with the customer, and maintaining the balance of the cash drawer at all times.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works in retail locations while upholding customer service, selling, inventory, and cash handling standards
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens and sizes items as needed.
- Maintains proper quantity of items in the store and alerts managers of replenishment needs
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Greets customers and attends to their needs while providing information about products to be sold
- Sells merchandise and handles money
- Operates cash register properly when required
- Process transfers as required
- Continually going above and beyond with delivering exemplary customer service and successful resolving any guest situation that may arise
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere even in the absence of management
- Ensure a clean and pleasant atmosphere of the work area at all times - dispose of trash and clean all areas
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Front-of-house, cash register station, store floor. Involves repetitive motion
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
The Colorado Rockies Baseball Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.