Clergy Pass Program
The Kansas City Royals are pleased to announce the return of the "Clergy Pass Program" for the 2023 season. Kansas or Missouri clergy who are located within a 100 mile radius of Kauffman Stadium are eligible to receive complimentary admission to select Royals home games. The pass is good for the registered clergy member only.
Due to the expected popularity of the program, it is necessary to establish and enforce several guidelines. Please read the following carefully before applying for your pass.
- Requests for passes will be accepted through Friday, April 7th at 5 p.m. The passes will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis until the supply of passes is exhausted.
- To request a pass, please fill out the Request Pass form and your information will be reviewed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Clergy Pass is available to local, ordained members of the clergy. Passes are not available to lay members of the staff (i.e. secretaries, administrative staff, deacons - unless proof of ordination is supplied), nor are they available to retired members of the clergy.
- In order to reach as many fans as possible, the passes are limited to no more than 10 ordained members of any one congregation or church governing body. We will decline all requests beyond ten.
- The Clergy Pass is non-transferable to any party other than the individual listed.
- Good for all Royals home games. Vouchers issued are redeemable for View Level tickets, subject to availability.
- Two vouchers for each eligible home game will be available to be redeemed online. Instructions on redemption and ticket access will be emailed to you once you are approved for the program.
The Royals reserve the right to decline requests and cannot guarantee that a pass will be issued to each church and/or clergy member. Please allow seven to ten working days for confirmation of your request.