The Official Kids Club of the Detroit Tigers for kids 14 & under
Show off your team pride and join the next generation of Tigers fans by signing up for the Detroit Tigers Kids Club. Kids Club members enjoy special insider access and exclusive perks, discounted game tickets, awesome Tigers gear, and so much more. Space is limited, so sign up today!
For just $25, your Kids Club membership comes with all sorts of benefits - including awesome Tigers gear, free game tickets, exclusive opportunities, event invitations and so much more!
One (1) adult ticket must be purchased to accompany the child. Offer valid for any available seat locations at select games. While supplies last. Restrictions apply.
Experiences can include Throw Out the Ceremonial First Pitch, Take the Field with the Tigers, etc.
Must register member's birthday online after purchase in order to receive birthday card
Detroit Tigers Kids Club members have the opportunity to RSVP for exclusive member events! Events will be posted throughout the season and attendance for most activities will be based on a first come, first served RSVP policy. Be sure to check the site regularly for new opportunities! Events include:
- 2018 Tigers Winter Caravan
- 2018 Kids Opening Day: Kids Club members are invited to join us at Comerica Park when the Tigers host the Ninth Annual Kids Opening Day on Sunday, April 15, 2018! Enjoy face painters, jugglers, magicians, onfield opportunities, and more. A game ticket is required to attend. More details coming soon.
- Kids Club Day: Save the Date! The Second Annual Kids Club Day at Comerica Park will happen on Saturday, July 28, 2018 when the Detroit Tigers face the Cleveland Indians. Members will receive information and RSVP opportunities for additional special experiences closer to the event date.
Your Kids Club membership comes with three (3) buy one get one free ticket vouchers! Check out the schedule above for available game dates. (Offer valid for select games and while supplies last in the following seating areas: Outfield Box, Lower Baseline, RF Grandstand, Pavilion, Bleachers, Kaline's Corner, Upper Box, Upper Reserved Infield, Grandstand and Mezzanine).
- Redeem your Kids Club member's buy one get one free ticket offer by using the ticket vouchers provided in your Kids Club membership package. Redemption of ticket voucher discounts may be used by clicking the "Kids Club Ticket Redemption" button below (use the code printed on the front of your ticket voucher) or (2) bring your ticket voucher to the Comerica Park Box Office located on Witherell Street. You must present your ticket voucher to redeem your ticket discount at the Box Office.
- Vouchers should be redeemed in advance of the desired game with the purchase of a regular priced ticket. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, premium or rebate offer. No exchanges or substitutions.
- Lost or stolen ticket vouchers cannot be replaced.
If you have additional questions about how to redeem your Kids Club ticket offer, please call 313-471-2200.
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding the Detroit Tigers Kids Club. Still have questions? Please contact the Detroit Tigers Kids Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-471-2450.
What ages are eligible to be part of the Kids Club?
All kids ages 14 and under are eligible to join the Tigers Kids Club.
How can I purchase a Detroit Tigers Kids Club membership?
Detroit Tigers Kids Club memberships may be purchased in three (3) ways:
- Online at tigers.com/kidsclub
- On the phone by calling 313-471-2450
- During Detroit Tigers home games at Comerica Park by visiting the Kids Club kiosk, located at Section 119. (A game ticket is required to enter Comerica Park during a Detroit Tigers home game).
If I am purchasing a Detroit Tigers Kids Club membership for someone else, can I have it delivered directly to their address?
Yes. Please indicate the desired shipping address in the appropriate field upon ordering. There will be a separate field to add an alternate billing address.
Are there different sizes of the membership gear?
- There are three (3) different jersey sizes available - Youth Small, Youth Medium, and Youth Extra Large. All sizes are available while supplies last. You may select the size needed upon checkout. Once a jersey size has been sold out, that size will no longer be available as a purchase option.
- The sling bag is adjustable and one size.
- The arm sleeve is one size fits all.
How do I register my Kids Club member's birthday to receive a birthday card from PAWS?
- To register your Kids Club Member's birthday, please visit the website provided on the Welcome Letter received in your Kids Club membership package.
- Here, there will be a form for you to submit including the member's birthday, the address where you would like to have the birthday card shipped and the guardian's email address should the Tigers Kids Club staff have any questions.
- Please note that Kids Club members that do not register their birthday will not receive a card.
For additional questions, please call 313-471-2450.
How do I redeem my ticket vouchers?
- Redeem your Kids Club member's buy one get one free ticket offer by using the ticket vouchers provided in your Kids Club membership package. Visit tigers.com/tickets and use the code printed on the front of the voucher or bring your ticket voucher to the Comerica Park Box Office located on Witherell Street. You must present your ticket voucher to redeem your ticket discount at the Box Office.
- Vouchers should be redeemed in advance of the desired game with the purchase of a regularpriced ticket. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, premium or rebate offer. No exchanges or substitutions.
- Lost or stolen ticket vouchers cannot be replaced.
What if I lose my free ticket vouchers and/or free ride coupon?
Lost or stolen ticket vouchers or free ride coupons cannot be replaced.
What if I lose my membership passport?
Lost or stolen membership passports cannot be replaced. Should you lose your membership passport and want to participate in Sunday Kids Run the Bases, please visit the Kids Club kiosk at Section 119 to receive a Kids Club wristband.
How do I participate in monthly Detroit Tigers Kids Club raffles?
Raffle tickets will be provided at the Kids Club kiosk during each 2018 Detroit Tigers Regular Season home game at Comerica Park. Kids Club members may enter one (1) raffle ticket for each Detroit Tigers home game they attend.
How do I RSVP for Detroit Tigers Kids Club events?
- Be sure to regularly check tigers.com/kidsclubhouse to keep up with the latest Kids Club events!
- To RSVP for events, please click on the corresponding RSVP link. Please include the correct number of Kids Club members attending and chaperones.
- Please do not RSVP for an event if you are not certain you can attend. This may take away the opportunity for other Kids Club members to attend the event.
- Please be mindful that most Kids Club events will be based on a first come, first serve RSVP policy. Events that have limited capacity will note the maximum number of members that may attend. Your best chance to attend these events is to regularly check tigers.com/kidsclubhouse.
- Due to overwhelming demand, there may be occasions where events reach capacity and we are not able to accommodate all members. In such instances, we ask that members and families be respectful if they do not get to attend a desired event.
What do I do if I RSVP for an event and can no longer attend?
- We kindly ask that members do not RSVP for an event if they are uncertain they can attend. We want to make sure all Kids Club members have a fair chance to enjoy Kids Club activities.
- If you have made a reservation for an event and suddenly are unable to attend, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. Your cancellation may allow another member to experience the event.
How do I redeem by 10% discount at The D-Shop?
- To receive 10% off your purchase in The D Shop at Comerica Park during the 2018 regular season, simply show your membership passport upon checkout!
- Offer excludes: clearance items, memorabilia, collectables, game programs, and prior sales. No other discounts apply.
When should I expect my Kids Club membership package?
Delivery times may be impacted by a variety of factors such as shipping location, time of year, weather, holidays, etc. Typically, delivery of your membership package should be within 10-14 business days. To guarantee membership delivery in time for the holiday season, please place your order before December 10, 2017 (domestic orders) or December 6, 2017 (international orders). Orders placed after the noted dates are not guaranteed to be delivered in time for the holidays.