Coming to the game? Witness Minute Maid Park as it springs to life! Pregame Tours give fans an opportunity to get into the game and view the sights and sounds of Minute Maid Park prior to gates opening. All patrons must have game ticket for entry.
Fans on the Pregame Tours will get a first hand look at the following locations:
- Upper Deck
- U.S. Trust Suite Level
- Honda Club Level
- Raymond James - Alex. Brown Diamond Club seats where they will get to view Astros batting practice
- No refunds or exchanges for late arrivals or no shows
- All guests participating in the Pregame Tour are required to have a ticket to the game (sold separately). For game ticket inquiries, visit astros.com/tickets
- All locations are subject to availability, weather, and ballpark renovations
- Premium games include Opening Day, all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games, any game featuring a premium giveaway, and home games versus the Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Cardinals, Dodgers, and Giants
- Private Pregame Tours are also available. For more information or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pregame tours are offered at the following times (not available for games starting prior to 3:00 PM):
- 11:00 A.M. for 3:10 PM Game
- 2:00 P.M. for 6:10 PM Game
- 3:00 P.M. for 7:10 PM Game
All pregame tours will begin at Union Station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Owner's Experience Tour
Go behind the scenes of Astros Game Day! Astros Owner's Experience Tours provide a unique opportunity to experience Minute Maid Park as only a VIP can! Astros Owner's Experience Tours include:
- A behind-the-scenes, exclusive tour of Minute Maid Park, traveling to our Upper Deck, U.S. Trust Suite Level, Ballpark Entertainment Control Room, Honda Club Level, Broadcast Booth, Press Conference Room, and Raymond James - Alex. Brown Diamond Club Level
- On-field access for Batting Practice
Please Note: All guests participating in the Owner's Experience Tour are required to have a ticket to the game (sold separately). For game ticket inquiries, visit astros.com/tickets
Owner's Experience Tours are available at the following times:
- 10:30 AM for 3:10 PM Game
- 1:30 PM for 6:10 PM Game
- 2:30 PM for 7:10 PM Game
All tours must be purchased (2) weeks in advance of scheduled tour. Availability is limited. To schedule your Owner's Experience Tour, please email email@example.com.
Touch of History: Past and Present Tour
The Touch of History: Past and Present Tour offers an unprecedented opportunity for guests to view and touch historic baseball artifacts. Participants will connect with Houston baseball history through game-used bats, jerseys, baseballs, and more from Houston-area baseball legends, ranging from the time of the Texas League Houston Buffs up to the present American League West Division Champion Houston Astros.
This experience is led by our Tours Coordinator, who will share entertaining stories, while guests hold Houston baseball's most treasured artifacts. Touch of History: Past and Present guests will also enjoy a Pregame Tour of Minute Maid Park, including stops at the Upper Deck, Luxury Suites, and Honda Club Level before heading to the Raymond James - Alex. Brown Diamond Club seats to view Astros batting practice (locations subject to availability).
The Touch of History: Past and Present experience lasts approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. There are no refunds or exchanges for late arrivals or no shows.
Touch of History guests will have the opportunity to hold 10 artifacts, randomly selected by our staff. Featured artifacts may include:
- "Ducky" Joe Medwick Houston Buffs bat - 1932
- Dizzy Dean's cleats from his days with the Buffs - 1931
- Game-worn Houston Buffs jersey - 1959
- Oldest jersey in franchise history: Game-worn Colt .45's road spring training jersey - 1962
- Game-worn, original-style, Astros "shooting star" home jersey - 1969
- Astros team-issued "shooting star" warm-up jacket - early 1970's
- Jeff Bagwell rookie jersey - 1991
- Craig Biggio game-used cap - 2000's
- Craig Biggio game-used bat - 2000's
- Final out ball of the National League Championship Series - 2005
- Craig Biggio final game jersey - 2007
- Jose Altuve Batting Title jersey - 2017
- Jose Altuve game-used batting helmet - 2017
- Alex Bregman World Series Game 7 jersey - 2017
- World Series Championship Ring - 2017
*Each artifact is subject to availability
Tickets are sold below on a first-come, first-served basis. Touch of History: Past and Present sessions may also be scheduled for private and corporate events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions pertaining to the program or for information on how to book a private Touch of History: Past and Present event.
Touch of History: Past and Present tour costs $100 per person.
All guests participating in the Touch of History: Past and Present Tour are required to have a ticket to the game (sold separately). For game ticket inquiries, visit astros.com/tickets