Coming to the game? Witness Minute Maid Park as it springs to life! Pregame Tours give fans an opportunity to get into the game and view the sights and sounds prior to gates opening at the Park. All patrons must have game ticket for entry, and Minute Maid Park's No Re-entry Policy is in effect.
All pregame tours will meet at Union Station, located at 501 Crawford Street. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time.
Pregame tours include: Upper Deck, Astros Suite, Honda Club, and over 30 minutes of viewing during the scheduled Astros Batting Practice time from the Diamond Club seats!
- No refunds or exchanges for late arriving patrons or no shows.
- A ticket to the game is required and is sold separately.
- No Re-entry: This tour does not end until after gates are open for the game, and as such, guests attending this tour will have their game tickets scanned when entering for the tour. In accordance with team policy, once the game ticket is scanned, fans are not authorized to leave the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket.
- On days in which promotional giveaways are distributed, fans will receive the giveaway upon entering for the tour (does not include giveaways which are part of special ticket packages such as Star Wars Night, etc.).
Offered at the following times (we will not host tours on days in which games start earlier than 3:00 PM):
- 2:00 PM for 6:10 PM Game
- 11:00 AM for 3:10 PM Game
- 3:00 PM for 7:10 PM Game
Early Bird Game Day Tour Tickets
Please meet in the Union Station Lobby, located on the corner of Texas and Crawford at least 15 minutes before the tour begins. Locations:
- Upper Deck
- Suite Level
- Club level
- Diamond Club seats to view Astros batting practice.
- All locations are subject to availability, weather, and ballpark renovations.
Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford Street
Houston, Texas, 77002