If a scheduled regular season Astros game at Minute Maid Park is impacted for any reason, please read the following important information.
Cancelled, Moved, or Postponed Game
In the event a regulation game, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played for any reason, all guests are advised to check Astros.com, the official Astros Twitter account (@ASTROS) or call (877)-9ASTROS when business operations resume for information on the nature of the unplayed game.
CANCELLED GAME OR GAME MOVED TO FACILITY OTHER THAN MINUTE MAID PARK
In the event a game is cancelled or moved to an outside venue to be played, tickets will be handled as follows:
1. Individual Tickets: If you purchased individual tickets on the phone or online your refund will be issued directly to the credit card used for your purchase (tickets do not need to be returned). If you purchased tickets in-person at the Minute Maid Park Box Office, please return the unused tickets in person to the Minute Maid Box Office when business operations resume to receive a refund in the same method in which originally paid.
2. Season Ticket or Mini Package: All cancelled/relocated game funds will be applied to your season ticket account as a credit.
3. Group/Suite Tickets: All cancelled/relocated game funds will be applied to your account as a credit. When business operations resume, you will be contacted on exchange or refund opportunities.
4. StubHub/Secondary Market Ticket Purchases: For tickets purchased via StubHub or another reseller, please refer to the help section of the site from which you purchased your tickets for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events.
POSTPONED GAME TO BE MADEUP AT FUTURE DATE AT MINUTE MAID PARK
Even in inclement weather, the Astros will make every effort to play games as scheduled. Your ticket will constitute a rain check that can be used in the following ways if a game gets postponed to a future date at Minute Maid Park:
New Game Day OR Day/Night Doubleheader:
- If a postponed game is rescheduled on an off day or as a day/night split doubleheader (two separate games scheduled with a significant break on the same day), then the original ticket is valid for the rescheduled game and does not need to be exchanged. If you possess a ticket to a postponed game and plan to attend the rescheduled game, simply hold onto your original ticket and present it for admission to the rescheduled game. If you access your ticket digitally, your ticket can be found under the new game date when logging into www.astros.com/mytickets or through the MLB Ballpark app.
- If a postponed game is rescheduled as part of a traditional doubleheader (one ticket is valid for both games with approximately 30 minute break in between), you will receive the option to receive a replacement ticket to the postponed game (subject to availability) or you may exchange your ticket for a future regular season game within the same season (subject to blackout dates and availability). All exchanges must occur prior to the make-up game. Once the make-up game begins, you will no longer be able to exchange your tickets.
Group/Suite Tickets: Group and Suite Tickets are subject to the same policies as described above, subject to availability. Please contact the Ticket Sales & Service Team for questions at (877)-9ASTROS.
StubHub/Secondary Market Ticket Purchases: For tickets purchased via StubHub or another reseller, please refer to the help section of the site from which you purchased your tickets for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events.