Touch of History
The Touch of History Tour offers an unprecedented opportunity for guests to view and touch historic baseball artifacts. Participants will connect with Houston baseball history through game-used bats, jerseys, baseballs, and more from Houston-area baseball legends, ranging from the time of the Texas League Houston Buffs up to the present American League West Division Champion Houston Astros.
This experience is led by our Tours Coordinator, who will share entertaining stories, while guests hold Houston baseball's most treasured artifacts. Touch of History guests will also enjoy a tour of Minute Maid Park, including stops at the Upper Deck, Luxury Suites, and Honda Club Level before heading to the Astros dugout and taking a stroll around the field on the warning track (locations subject to availability).
The Touch of History experience lasts approximately 1 ½ - 2 hours (30-minute artifact session and 1 - 1 ½ tour). There are no refunds or exchanges for late arrivals or no shows.
Touch of History guests will have the opportunity to hold 10 artifacts, randomly selected by our staff. Featured artifacts may include:
- "Duck" Joe Medwick Houston Buffs bats - 1932
- Dizzy Dean's cleats from his days with the Buffs - 1931
- Game-worn Houston Buffs jersey - 1959
- Oldest jersey in franchise history: Game-worn Colt .45's road spring training jersey - 1962
- Game-worn, original-style, Astros "shooting star" home jersey - 1969
- Astros team-issued "shooting star" warm-up jacket -early 1970's
- Jeff Bagwell rookie jersey - 1991
- Craig Biggio game-used cap - 2000's
- Craig Biggio game-used bat - 2000's
- Final out ball of the National League Championship Series - 2005
- Craig Biggio final game jersey - 2007
- Jose Altuve Batting Title jersey - 2017
- Jose Altuve game-used batting helmet - 2017
- Alex Bregman World Series Game 7 jersey - 2017
- World Series Championship Ring - 2017
*Each artifact subject to availability.
Tickets are sold below on a first-come, first-served basis. Touch of History sessions may also be scheduled for private and corporate events. Please email email@example.com with questions pertaining to the program or for information on how to book a private Touch of History event. Price is $75 per person (inclusive of Texas state sales tax).
Enjoy a romantic walk through Minute Maid Park at sunset! Twilight Tours are offered on one non-game day per month, year-round.
- One (1) hour tour throughout the ballpark*:
- 1st Base Side of the Upper Deck
- Lap around the field on the Warning Track
- The Roof Deck of Historic Union Station
* Locations subject to availability.
- All Guests $20 each (inclusive of Texas state sales tax)
Please check back soon for more information about Twilight Tour tickets.
2019 Specialty Clubhouse Tours are now available on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 13
- Saturday, June 22
- Saturday, July 27
- Saturday, August 31
For more information and booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and Engagement Sessions
Minute Maid Park is a unique Houston location to share your special moment in. Whether you are looking for the elegance of the Union Station Lobby or the iconic image of Home Plate, Minute Maid Park offers outstanding opportunities for a magnificent proposal or photos.
Offered Monday - Saturdays based on availability
Locations are subject to availability, ballpark construction and weather.
For more information and booking please email us at email@example.com
Group Tours (25 or more)
Minute Maid Park is a unique Houston location where your family, friends, or clients can share a memorable baseball experience. Enjoy a walk in the park and revisit Houston Astros baseball history with a private guided tour of the ballpark. For more information and booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford Street
Houston, Texas, 77002