The Atlanta Braves Foundation invested more than $2M in the Braves Country community in 2020!
Standing by our mission to serve children, families and communities across Braves Country, the Atlanta Braves Foundation awarded grants to non-profit organizations supporting initiatives under the Braves Care banner of Live, Learn, Play, Serve, and Sustain.
In 2020, we proudly funded projects focusing on Covid-19 relief efforts, social justice, safe return to play, education, support for children battling cancer, literacy initiatives, mentoring programs, baseball development and field improvements, educational projects, athletic programs and much more.
Since 1994, the Atlanta Braves Foundation has provided support and resources to thousands of metro Atlanta-based organizations. Through the generous support of Braves players and staff, sponsors and fans, the Atlanta Braves Foundation is committed to investing in children, families and communities across Braves Country.
The 2021 Atlanta Braves Foundation grant application process is now open. The deadline to apply is Saturday, July 10, 2021.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Non-Violent Social Change
- Cobb Community Foundation
- Camp Sunshine
- Hands on Atlanta
- YWCA of Greater Atlanta
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta
- Latin American Association
- The Study Hall
- 100 Black Men of Atlanta
- Anti-Defamation League
- La Amistad
- Young Men's Christian Association of Athens, Georgia
- Ser Familia
- Camp Kudzu
- YMCA of Rome
- KidsPeace National Centers of Georgia
- Sunshine on a Ranney Day
- Advocates for Children
- Marietta Police Athletic League
- Cobb County Police Athletic League
- LEAD, Inc.
- Family Promise of Fulton County