The Atlanta Braves Foundation provided more than $550,000 in Grants to Local Non-Profit Organizations in 2018
Standing by our mission to serve community organizations in and around Braves Country, the Atlanta Braves Foundation awarded grants to local non-profit organizations to support initiatives including after-school programs, health and wellness efforts, educational projects, athletic programs and much more.
To celebrate the 2018 grant recipients, representatives from each of the 43 organizations attended a reception at SunTrust Park and were honored during a pre-game ceremony.
Since 1994, the Atlanta Braves Foundation has provided support and resources to thousands of metro Atlanta-based organizations. Through the generous support of Braves players and staff, sponsors and fans, the Atlanta Braves Foundation continuously strives to improve the quality of life for our youth.
The 2019 Braves Foundation grant application process is now OPEN. The DEADLINE to apply is Monday, August 5, 2019.
- 100 Black Men of Atlanta
- A Friend's House
- Advocates for Children
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta
- Camp Sunshine
- The Center for Pan Asian Community Services
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Cobb County Bar Association Community Fund
- Cobb Police Athletic League
- Cobb County Public Schools Educational Foundation
- Communities in Schools Marietta/Cobb County
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- Everybody Wins! Atlanta
- Extra Special People
- Georgia Lions Camp for the Blind
- Girls Scouts of Greater Mississippi
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Atlanta
- L.E.A.D. Inc.
- La Amistad, Inc.
- Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation
- Must Ministries
- Tommy Nobis Center
- Sweetwater Mission, Inc.
- The Giving Kitchen
- The Path Project
- The Study Hall
- The Villages at Carver Family YMCA
- Youth Empowerment Though Learning, Leading and Serving, Inc.
- YMCA of Rome and Floyd County