Atlanta Braves Foundation Awards More Than $550,000 in Grants to Local Non-Profit Organizations
Standing by our mission to serve community organizations in and around Braves Country, the Atlanta Braves Foundation awarded grants to local non-profit organizations. Through our charitable giving, the organizations will fund initiatives including after-school programs, health and wellness efforts, educational projects, athletic programs and much more. Held during a special grants reception, the Braves awarded over $550,000 in grants to 43 deserving recipients.
The Atlanta Braves Foundation celebrated another successful year of fundraising and community outreach through annual programs such as the Atlanta Braves Foundation Golf Classic, 50/50 Raffle, SunTrust Park Legacy Brick Program, State Issued License Tags, In-Game Scoreboard Messages various auctions throughout the season.
To celebrate the 2017 grant recipients, representatives from each organization attended a reception at SunTrust Park and were honored during a pre-game ceremony during the final series. Recipients were joined on the field by President of Business, Derek Schiller; Atlanta Braves Foundation Executive Director, Ericka Newsome-Hill; and Community Affairs Manager, Janet Sevilla.
Since 1994, the Atlanta Braves Foundation has provided support and resources to thousands of metro Atlanta-based organizations and has contributed more than 7 million in financial assistance to the community. Through the generous support of Braves players and staff, sponsors and fans, the Atlanta Braves Foundation continuously strives to improve the quality of life for our youth.
The Braves Foundation grant application process is now closed. Please check back in the spring to apply for a 2018 grant.
- Agape Youth and Family Center
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Angel Flight Soars, Inc.
- Anti-Defamation League
- Arthritis Foundation of Georgia
- Association County Commissioners of Georgia Civic Affairs Foundation
- Atlanta Ronal McDonald House Charities
- Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc
- Camp Southern Ground, Inc.
- Camp Sunshine
- Center for Working Families
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Cobb County Public Schools Educational Foundation
- Cobb Health Futures Foundation
- Cobb Police Athletic League
- Communities in Schools Marietta/Cobb County
- Covenant House Georgia
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- Eagle Ranch
- Everybody Wins! Atlanta
- Foster Care Support Foundation, Inc.
- Jack & Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation
- Kate's Club
- L.E.A.D. Inc
- LaAmistad, Inc.
- Latin American Association
- Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Lutheran Services of Georgia
- Milford Girls Softball Association
- MUST Ministries
- National Society to Prevent Blindness
- Our Seeds Tomorrow
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- Rainbow Village
- Ser Familia
- Special Olympics of Georgia
- Sweetwater Mission, Inc.
- The Center for Children & Young Adults
- The Giving Kitchen
- The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Villages at Carver Family YMCA
- YMCA of Rome & Floyd County Georgia
- Youth Empowerment Through Leading, Learning & Serving